2023 NBRSA Short Range Score Nationals

Handicapping ????? I never see any of that.. Miss that dot and one is beat.
Yeah, I don't understand the logic of anyone calling it handicapping. If so, all group shooting is handicapped too. They could stop the handicapping in group if they used the same reticle for all calibers and just subtract .220ish for all calibers. How would that go over with everybody? It's the same for everybody in UBR. I can't see how that's handicapping anybody. That dot is a point though and that's what changes the game the most. The only reason people shoot a 30 in NBRSA/IBS is the bigger bullet hole is an advantage...a clear advantage. Just show up and shoot.

Yeah, I don't understand the logic of anyone calling it handicapping. If so, all group shooting is handicapped too. They could stop the handicapping in group if they used the same reticle for all calibers and just subtract .220ish for all calibers. How would that go over with everybody? It's the same for everybody in UBR. I can't see how that's handicapping anybody. That dot is a point though and that's what changes the game the most. The only reason people shoot a 30 in NBRSA/IBS is the bigger bullet hole is an advantage...a clear advantage. Just show up and shoot.
The first two 250-25 x targets were shot by 6 PPC's. Same shooter two different ranges and guns and a very long time ago.

Back