Relays:
Sporter/LV/HV: two (2) relays - 80 Competitor Limit

Pre-Registration is Required: Send to
Bob Hamister
301 Pleasant Avenue
North Syracuse, NY 13212
Email: rifle@camillussportsmensclub.com
IBS Match Registration form can be found on the IBS Web Site
https://internationalbenchrest.com/documents/folder/forms/ibs_match_registration_form
*** All participants must be a member of the IBS ***
Match Fee: $25.00 per gun/per yardage (SP/LV/HV – 100 & 200 Yds)
Camping Fees are: $15.00 per day (30 amp), $10.00 per day (15/20 amp). The available
camping electrical is very limited: 120 VAC, 15/20 amp & 30 amp. Non-potable water hook-ups are very limited. Bring a generator if you have one.

Pre-registration for IBS Championships is required at least 30 days (6/6/23) in advance of the Nationals. Prepayment of fees are not required. However, a written declaration of intent to attend is required. Should a preregistered competitor be unable to attend, the total fees paid will be refunded.

Membership in IBS is required to compete in all Registered IBS Tournaments. Membership cards will be required.
Note:
1. No kitchen service for breakfast and lunch
2. Golf carts must be arranged by each individual who would like one. Contact: Jim Farrelly, Empire Golf Cars, 21 Beethoven Street, Binghamton, NY 13905, (607) 206-4100, jim@empiregolfcars.com
3. Flag rotation sponsors:
Auman/Mitchell
Campbell (tentative)
Costa
Jones
Baker/Peinhardt
Neary
Rains (LH)
Note: I am still looking for 1 more flag rotation sponsor. Please email me at rifle@camillussportsmensclub.com

Last edited:
Camping Spots

Please note: ALL of the 30 amp camping spots are spoken for. If you must have 30a or 50a electric hook up, you may want to reserve a camp site at one of the local camp grounds. One suggestion: Sunset Park Campground. located 20 to 25 minute drive from the Camillus Sportsmen's Club.

www.sunsetparkcampground.com
315-635-6450

If you are planning on arriving earlier than 7/3, please let me know by adding a note with your pre-registration. There is a gate at the entry to the club. Only club members have access thru this gate.

I will add more details in the next few weeks.

Hotel available for the IBS Nationals

Since the week of the IBS Nationals is just after the 4th of July and other area events (concerts), hotels maybe very limited.

I have secured a special rate for the IBS Nats. Super 8 Motel – 421 7th Nth St, Liverpool. They will hold a block of rooms at $89.00 plus taxes. It includes a small breakfast. The rooms are very well kept and have brand new beds. It is about 20 min drive to the Camillus Sportsmen's Club.

Please call the hotel directly (not the 800#) to get the special rate. If you book elsewhere (Expedia, Priceline, etc.) they cannot change the rate.

The hotel phone is 315-451-8888, please ask for the Camillus IBS Nationals Rate. They will hold this block of rooms until 30 days prior to the date of arrival, after that date they will release unreserved rooms to the general public at regular rates. Given that we know it will be a busy week, I would encourage participants to reserve as soon as possible.

flag rotation at the 2023 IBS Nationals

I am still looking for an eight person to provide a flag rotation at the 2023 IBS Nationals.

rifle@camillussportsmensclub.com

Also, I have been receiving pre-registrations. Many have not given me their choice for flag rotation.

2023 Camillus Pro-Am & IBS 100/200 GROUP NATIONALS

I will now be providing the 8th flag rotation. I have Smiley Flags.

Now, Auman/Mitchell flag rotation is no longer full.

We now have 54 who have signed up for the 2023 Camillus Pro-Am & IBS 100/200 GROUP NATIONALS July 6th – July 9th. Reminder - there is a limit of 80 partisipants for this event.

If you are planning on attending, please send your pre-registration.

Bob Hamister

Attachments

• ibs_match_registration_form.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 42
Back