2021 NBRSA Southeastern Region Schedule

Steve Lee

2021 NBRSA Southeastern Region Schedule - Final

Heard from Gil at Roanoke, so here is the final definite schedule (at least as final as it can be with Covid floating around)

Wilbur...please make this post sticky.

2021 NBRSA SE Region Schedule
DateEventCOFLocation
3/27-3/28ShamrockLV/HV 100/200Middle Georgia Gun Owner's Association Dublin GA
5/15-5/16Ted Manning ChallengeLV/HV 100/200Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club Hardy VA
9/11-9/12Virginia State ChampionshipLV/HV 100/200Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club Hardy VA
10/9-10/10Brady Knight MemorialLV/HV 100/200River Bend Gun Club Dawsonville GA
10/21-10/24SE Regional Champ4 Gun 100/200Middle Georgia Gun Owner's Association Dublin GA

Southeast Regionals will be a 4 day 4 gun. We will shoot Unlimited and Sporter 200 Thursday 10/21 and Unlimited and Sporter 100 on Friday 10/22. This minimizes target frame movement and allows shooters who don't shoot rail guns to show up Friday and shoot Sporter 100 followed by LV/HV Saturday and Sunday.

Riverbend has opted to hold only one shoot this year, Brady Knight Memorial October 9-10.

MGGOA is overhauling their electrical service for campers. They will have a number of 50 amp connections and are leasing reserved campsites (same as St Louis and Fairchance) for a one time payment of $500 to fund the upgrade. They sold a number of sites at the regionals last year. Contact Matt Walker at MGGOA if you are interested.

Steve Lee NBRSA SE Region Director

Last edited:
Wilbur...could you please make this a sticky thread?

Steve, Wilbur hasn't been feeling well lately and may not be reading the forum on a regular basis these days. You might consider "bumping" this thread ocassionally.

Steve, Wilbur hasn't been feeling well lately and may not be reading the forum on a regular basis these days. You might consider "bumping" this thread ocassionally.

I thought that might be the case, so I'll try to bump it every so often.

Any other SE Region (or not SE Region) shooters are welcome to bump it as well.

Steve

bumping thread. Shamrock coming up mar 27-28. See y'all there.
Steve
thanks for bumpijg long way for 2 day hoot last time hit 4 inches of snow at roanoke aoi the way home now afraid it will freeze up motor home . Good luck to all long drive for me by mysef.

Back