2021 IBS Group Nationals

Additional Hotel Accommodations near the Camillus Sportsmen's Club

Additional Hotel Accommodations near the Camillus Sportsmen's Club

In addition to the TRU by Hilton listed at the beginning of this tread, see the attached pdf file for some other hotels with 10 to 20 minutes from the club.

I am currently working on a layout for campers and loading trailers at the Camillus Sportsmen's Club. I will have it completed in a few weeks.

Bob Hamister
Rifle Director
Camillus Sportsmen's Club
rifle@camillussportsmensclub.com

Attachments

• Hotels .pdf
    10.1 KB · Views: 188
additional hotel accommodations near the camillus sportsmen's club

in addition to the tru by hilton listed at the beginning of this tread, see the attached pdf file for some other hotels with 10 to 20 minutes from the club.

I am currently working on a layout for campers and loading trailers at the camillus sportsmen's club. I will have it completed in a few weeks.

Bob hamister
rifle director
camillus sportsmen's club
rifle@camillussportsmensclub.com
hi bob thanks for doing everything put me down bill brawand.

also, count me out from shooting on a range that lacks
water, power and decent camping facilities. Also, need some
decent reloading area. This is 2020 going into 2021.
should be thankful we have any place to shoot today with all the trouble going on wake up.

Perhaps, if I was a betting man, this will be covered in the “ further announcements in coming weeks”Part of Bob’s post.
Lets not get too far over our skis at this early stage here folks.:confused:
Bob & the club work hard and should put forth a damned fine effort for a championship.

I agree with you 100% Tim.
This sport is having a rough enough time staying afloat without having all the negatives thrown in from some that sit on their butts and do nothing but complain about what others are trying to do for the rest of us.

I have one thing to say to those very very few if you don't like it keep your mouth shut and STAY HOME but stop trashing the ones doing the work!!!

I agree with you 100% Tim.
This sport is having a rough enough time staying afloat without having all the negatives thrown in from some that sit on their butts and do nothing but complain about what others are trying to do for the rest of us.

I have one thing to say to those very very few if you don't like it keep your mouth shut and STAY HOME but stop trashing the ones doing the work!!!

+1

I do not want to get “ over my skis” as well, but as a member of this club I can tell you that everybody involved is well aware of the significance, the opportunity, and the ultimate satisfaction of all potential participants as things continue to move from planning to implementation, as I am sure Bob will share as the situation permits..........stay tuned.

Thanks Tim. I am positive that Bob is working very hard to make this happen. This will be great to have another range that is willing to host a national event.

Joe

Remember, as well, 2 years ago the old bench line was leveled and a new, state of the art BR line was put in.....everything new and it is great. Currently being expanded to accommodate more shooters as we speak as well as revamping the entire 200yd line.

remember, as well, 2 years ago the old bench line was leveled and a new, state of the art br line was put in.....everything new and it is great. Currently being expanded to accommodate more shooters as we speak as well as revamping the entire 200yd line.
its great that some range has the chance to expand to accomadate the natls. Thanks for ibs.

Hi Bill,

We will be picking up a butchered hog in a couple of months. I will set aside some sausage and we can grill it at the range!

Looking forward to seeing you at some of the matches this summer!

Bill McIntyre

2021 IBS Group Nationals (Hotel Accommodations near the club)

For those who are planning on attending the 2021 IBS Group Nationals at the Camillus Sportsmen's Club and have not yet made your hotel accommodations, you may want to do so soon. The NYS Governor announced today that the NYS Fair will go on this year. The NYS Fair is approximately 7 to 8 miles from the club. Hotels will now start to fill up quickly. The NYS Fair will start Friday, 8/20.

Back