2021 IBS Group Nationals

reloadr

2021 IBS Group Nationals (Hotel Accommodations near the club)

2021 IBS Group Nationals will be held at the Camillus Sportsmen’s Club.

For those who like to make early hotel room reservations. I have secured a block of rooms at the TRU by Hilton in Camillus NY.

Dates: 8/16/2021 thru 8/21/2021

Use the following link to make a room reservation at the TRU by Hilton. Room rate will be $94 per night, including free breakfast. TRU by Hilton is approximately 3-1/2 miles from the Camillus Sportsmen’s Club. There are several restaurants near this hotel. This TRU by Hilton is less than 2 years old.

https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/ru/reservation/book.htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn=SYRRURU&groupCode=IB0821&arrival=20210814&departure=20210823&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,EN,DirectLink&fromId=HILTONLINKDIRECT

TRU by Hilton
116 Township Blvd., Camillus, NY 13031
1-315-314-8676

I will have further information and a list other hotels in the area in a few weeks.
rifle@camillussportsmensclub.com

Attachments

• Camillus TRU.jpg
    Camillus TRU.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
2021 ibs group nationals will be held at the camillus sportsmen’s club.thanks for being on the ball. Bill b.

For those who like to make early hotel room reservations. I have secured a block of rooms at the tru by hilton in camillus ny.

Dates: 8/16/2021 thru 8/21/2021

use the following link to make a room reservation at the tru by hilton. Room rate will be $94 per night, including free breakfast. Tru by hilton is approximately 3-1/2 miles from the camillus sportsmen’s club. There are several restaurants near this hotel. This tru by hilton is less than 2 years old.

https://secure3.hilton.com/en_us/ru/reservation/book.htm?inputmodule=hotel&ctyhocn=syrruru&groupcode=ib0821&arrival=20210814&departure=20210823&cid=om,ww,hiltonlink,en,directlink&fromid=hiltonlinkdirect

tru by hilton
116 township blvd., camillus, ny 13031
1-315-314-8676
(866) 266-3306

i will list other hotels in the area in a few weeks.
rifle@camillussportsmensclub.com
thanks for being on the ball bill b,

i would attend but, how can a range hold a national event and not have electricity for campers and no showers? It would take me 3 days to get there and the same going home, can't imagine the stench of my body after not running through the shower for 12 days.

Dan honert
bring your tent stand under hose as i did 40 yrs ago some times you have to make do'

Ibs nationals

Also, count me out from shooting on a range that lacks
water, power and decent camping facilities. Also, need some
decent reloading area. This is 2020 going into 2021.

I usually only shower every other week. No problem. No one shoots beside me that way. Can you say Phoenix?

Later
Dave

also, count me out from shooting on a range that lacks
water, power and decent camping facilities. Also, need some
decent reloading area. This is 2020 going into 2021.
no matter what yr. It is were talking about shooting come oiut of deep sleep.

I would attend but, how can a range hold a National event and not have electricity for campers and no showers? It would take me 3 days to get there and the same going home, can't imagine the stench of my body after not running through the shower for 12 days.

Dan Honert

Perhaps, if I was a betting man, this will be covered in the “ further announcements in coming weeks”Part of Bob’s post.
Lets not get too far over our skis at this early stage here folks.:confused:
Bob & the club work hard and should put forth a damned fine effort for a championship.

Last edited:
Perhaps, if I was a betting man, this will be covered in the “ further announcements in coming weeks”Part of Bob’s post.
Bob & the club work hard and should put forth a damned fine effort for a championship.

That's better. Thanks Tim and thanks Old Spice....

Later
Dave

Hi Bob,

I never have shot at your club but I am looking forward to do so next year!

Thanks for the information and for all the work that is involved in hosting the Nationals!

Bill McIntyre

I would have guessed Dave was more of a Hai Karate guy with a small dash of patchouli oil mixed in to cover the buck in rut smell.

Joe

perhaps, if i was a betting man, this will be covered in the “ further announcements in coming weeks”part of bob’s post.
well said.

perhaps, if i was a betting man, this will be covered in the “ further announcements in coming weeks”part of bob’s post.
thanks for pitchen in tim,++

Back