2021 IBS Group Nationals - No prepared food available

reloadr

Notice to all who are planning on attending the 2021 IBS Group Nationals later this month. We were no able to find anyone to provide food for breakfast or lunch during this event. We tried to find outside caterers and food trucks. We could not find anyone interested in providing this service.

Please be prepared to provide for your own meals.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Bob Hamister
Rifle Director
Camillus Sportsmen's Club

Not suprised Bob. Time's are changing. People don't need to work anymore. Thanks for the warning.

Later
Dave

Has there been a change with the food availability?

Maybe the toe pandemic was the cause. Sorry Bill, couldn't help it. See you there. OK

Later
Dave

Last edited:
notice to all who are planning on attending the 2021 ibs group nationals later this month. We were no able to find anyone to provide food for breakfast or lunch during this event. We tried to find outside caterers and food trucks. We could not find anyone interested in providing this service.

Please be prepared to provide for your own meals.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Regards,

bob hamister
rifle director
camillus sportsmen's club
bob remember some yrs ago you had a couple of ladies there' hope you can find them.

2021 IBS Group Nationals - Prior years caterer

Hi Bill,

The food provider that you are thinking of was a caterer. They were the 1st ones I contacted last spring about providing food for the Nationals. When they responded to my request. they told me that they have closed their catering business because of Covid19. They have not re-started up.

Bob

hi bill,

the food provider that you are thinking of was a caterer. They were the 1st ones i contacted last spring about providing food for the nationals. When they responded to my request. They told me that they have closed their catering business because of covid19. They have not re-started up.

Bob
bob maybe you could ask again being its long to make it worth wile and covid has let up.

Prior Caterer

Bill, I checked again with the caterer you are thinking of. He still has not re-started his business.

Back