2019 NBRSA Grp Nats-Paul Mitchell wins LV200&Grnd,2gun,3gun,4gun, Ed Adams HV200&Grnd

Steve Lee

2019 NBRSA Grp Nats-Paul Mitchell wins LV200&Grnd,2gun,3gun,4gun, Ed Adams HV200&Grnd

The 2019 NBRSA Group Nationals were largely the Paul Mitchell show!

Congratulations to Paul on winning LV200, LV Grand, 2 Gun, 3 Gun and 4 Gun.

Congratulation to Ed Adams on winning HV 200 and HV Grand.

Complete results for all aggs and grands are attached. Aggs and Grands are in separate files dues to BR Central file size limits.

Steve

Attachments

• 2019 NBRSA Group Nationals - Aggs.xls
    245 KB · Views: 384
  • 2019 NBRSA Group Nationals - Aggs.pdf
    713.7 KB · Views: 449
  • 2019 NBRSA Group Nationals - Grands.xls
    171 KB · Views: 306
  • 2019 NBRSA Group Nationals - Grands.pdf
    533 KB · Views: 604
Congratulations Paul Mitchell

Complete results for all aggs and grands are attached. Aggs and Grands are in separate files dues to BR Central file size limits.

Steve[/QUOTE]

Awesome Shooting Paul

Congratulations to Paul

On top of that he also won the HB100, SP100, HB200 & the Grand Heavy Bench.

Nice Job Paul.

Russell

Good shooting Paul and all the top contenders. Thanks to Steve Lee for keeping us posted.

Dan Honert

If you think the Nationals were tough, you shooters should have been on BR Forum to witness the conditions we had all week.

By my count Paul won 10 Hall of Fame points. He already had 6 points. He needs to get his measurements in to Rex Reneau for his Hall of Fame jacket!

Great shooting Paul!!!!:cool:

Steve

greatwas done by all

congratulations to paul on winning lv200, lv grand, 2 gun, 3 gun and 4 gun.

Congratulation to ed adams on winning hv 200 and hv grand.

Complete results for all aggs and grands are attached. Aggs and grands are in separate files dues to br central file size limits.

Steve
[/quote]

Equipment List

The 2019 NBRSA Group Nationals were largely the Paul Mitchell show!

Steve

Would somebody post the Equipment List?

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone who has congratulated me.
I just got home today after logging over 5600 miles. For those of you that didn’t know I traveled with one of the legends of our sport Don Powell. We had a great trip with a good traveling partner. I was lucky enough to have one of those weeks we all dream about. I’m looking forward to next season and spending time with all our friends and the competition we all enjoy.
Again thank you all,
Paul

Wow !

I would like to thank everyone who has congratulated me.
I just got home today after logging over 5600 miles. For those of you that didn’t know I traveled with one of the legends of our sport Don Powell. We had a great trip with a good traveling partner. I was lucky enough to have one of those weeks we all dream about. I’m looking forward to next season and spending time with all our friends and the competition we all enjoy.
Again thank you all,
Paul

Paul, during my 31 years of association with short range group shooting, I don't ever remember anyone doing what you did during the nationals! Absolutely unbelievable ! And you did it under the most difficult wind conditions the Ben Avery range can dish up. Congratulations sir. Well done ! :D

Sincerely,

Gene Beggs

Back