2018 NBRSA VfS National Champion, Dean Walther, shoots two potential NBRSA Records.

R.G. Robinett

"That'll never work."
Yesterday, at Boone Valley Ike's, Webster City, IA, last years NBRSA National Champ (500-32x), Dean Walther, despite the cold and wind, shot a pair of potential NBRSA VfS records: 200 Yd. - 250-16x; Grand Agg.- 500-40x!:eek:
During the 100 Yd., Dean just missed a 25x, winning that yardage with an impressive 250-24x. Dean, "caught a wave", and rode it to ground. Of course, the records committee will pass final judgement regarding record status - regardless, that was some fine shootin! Congratulations Dean.:cool:

Somewhat lost in the noise of potential records, was Mike Bigelow's impressive Hunter Class, & TWO GUN (997-xx) wins! Mike won the latter by a three point margin. Congratulations, Mike!:D

I am not an event official - just couldn't resist. Keep 'em ON the X! RG

Congratulation's Dean!

According to this months Precision Rifleman Magazine Dean Walthers New VFS record is in the record books!

NBRSA VFS
200-yd agg: 250-16X's
100/200-yd Grand agg: 500-40X's

500-40X's is a impressive feat to achieve! {When the reality sinks in of only missing the dot 10 times out of 50!}
all I can say is "WOW!"

Great Shooting Dean!

Russ

Last edited:
Congratulation's Dean!

According to this months Precision Rifleman Magazine Dean Walthers New VFS record is in the record books!

NBRSA VFS
200-yd agg: 250-16X's
100/200-yd Grand agg: 500-40X's

500-40X's is a impressive feat to achieve! {When the reality sinks in of only missing the dot 10 times out of 50!}
all I can say is "WOW!"

Great Shooting Dean!

Russ

Roger that! We're proud of ya, Dean!:D That was, "keepin' 'em ON the X!" :eek: RG

Back