2017 United States World Team Announced

I'll expand on Butch's reply....and may make some sense but probably not!

Probably, everyone will shoot a 6PPC but the specific load will likely change not only from now until then but during the match as well. That's why these guys are these guys....they know what to do and when to do it.....sorta.

The "brand" of equipment might be a factor but I don't think so...might be wrong there...but I don't think so. :)

I'll expand on Butch's reply....and may make some sense but probably not!

Probably, everyone will shoot a 6PPC but the specific load will likely change not only from now until then but during the match as well. That's why these guys are these guys....they know what to do and when to do it.....sorta.

The "brand" of equipment might be a factor but I don't think so...might be wrong there...but I don't think so. :)

You are correct Wilbur.

I imagine that it will be whatever is shooting the best before we get ready to leave to go to New Zealand and it may not be what is shot in St. Louis at the Nationals. More than likely the rifle will be the same, but the barrel may get changed depending upon how it shoots at St. Louis and how new it is when it gets there. As to powder, it will be what is available in New Zealand as we can't take our own unless it's pre-loaded ammo. They said that 133 will be available as well as some of the Austrailian powders. None of the LT powders.

Mike

Back