2017 NBRSA Group nationals RELAY ROTATION???

David

You should rethink the year of your post.....LOL

Talking pea brain.....LOL

Hope all is well at the Nat's.

Calvin

Deal. Just look at the signs posted all over the range.

David

David, most of us are in one of the campgrounds, no signs here that I know of?

It's still confusing.

Yes, stupid Dan...[punctuation error?}

Oh well, we did it.

Thanks St Louis people....now to get back East through the welfare rioters who are too lazy to pay their own way but want, what? Dunno!!!

/,!":?

David, most of us are in one of the campgrounds, no signs here that I know of?

It's still confusing.

Yes, stupid Dan...[punctuation error?}

Oh well, we did it.

Thanks St Louis people....now to get back East through the welfare rioters who are too lazy to pay their own way but want, what? Dunno!!!

Oh yes, Stupid me. LOL see you at River Bend there Cowboy EH HA:cool:

If you wanted to make it the most random-fair-luck of the draw way it could ever be. Then you could have a daily draw . But, that would be real confusing. Especially when you keep the same flag relay. I'm sure it wouldn't be complicated at all to someone who is proficient in compiling data into a program that would randomly spit out all the info. With all of that randomness spewed out, I think that the current way of rotating relays sounds fair and simple.... Seems like the best shooters seem to find a way to win , regardless of conditions. That's why they are the best.

I really enjoyed the match, rotation and all. The match was run very smooth and fast with very little lost time. Thanks to Joe and the Target crew also the ladies in the Kitchen. Only part I did not fully enjoy to the max's was that I did not shoot good all the time, don't need to win just shoot good.
The best part was seeing and shooting with a lot of friends.

Thanks to Joe and all.
Chet

Jerry, we just got home and I saw your post when I looked on the forum. Relay rotation was brought up several years ago at the membership meeting at the Nationals. A membership vote was taken of those attending and rotating which relay starts for the days shooting at the Nationals passed the membership vote. I don't know whether the directors changed it that year or the next year, but it was done some time in there. It's on page 17 of the online rule book on the NBRSA web site. The online rule book is the most up to date rule book of any of the printed rule books. Great match and was glad to be able to shoot in in it again this year.

Jerry, we just got home and I saw your post when I looked on the forum. Relay rotation was brought up several years ago at the membership meeting at the Nationals. A membership vote was taken of those attending and rotating which relay starts for the days shooting at the Nationals passed the membership vote. I don't know whether the directors changed it that year or the next year, but it was done some time in there. It's on page 17 of the online rule book on the NBRSA web site. The online rule book is the most up to date rule book of any of the printed rule books. Great match and was glad to be able to shoot in in it again this year.

OMG, Jerry will finally sleep well tonight knowing that all his ranting was for naught. He probably won't be pleased that his hornets nest has been put to rest.LOL

Dan Honert

OMG, Jerry will finally sleep well tonight knowing that all his ranting was for naught. He probably won't be pleased that his hornets nest has been put to rest.LOL

Dan Honert

Read the entire thread Danny. See where I posted about that one obscure line about relay rotation.

See

Read

Learn

Relay rotation, where the shooting order is scrambled is still silly!

haha

Read the entire thread Danny. See where I posted about that one obscure line about relay rotation.

See

Read

Learn

Relay rotation, where the shooting order is scrambled is still silly!

:D Oh Jerry, you're such a hoot Cowboy

SEE: the target

READ: the wind flags

LEARN: to Laugh old timer!!!!!!!!!

Dan Honert

Back