2016 NBRSA Group Nats Day 6-Gene Bukys wins HV Grand, Larry Costa HV200, 2,3 & 4 Gun

Steve Lee

2016 NBRSA Group Nats Day 6-Gene Bukys wins HV Grand, Larry Costa HV200, 2,3 & 4 Gun

Awards just starting so gotta go. You guys have the results before they are announced!

Steve

Attachments

• 2016 NBRSA Group Nationals Day 6.pdf
    535.3 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 2016 NBRSA Group Nationals Day 6.xls
    195 KB · Views: 322
Timely Updates Appreciated

Steve
Thanks for keeping us at home updated.
It has been very timely.
Thanks for your efforts!!!!
CLP

Much appreciated

Steve, I would also like to take a moment to say how much I appreciate your timely and well done match updates. It means a lot to those who could not be there in person. :)

Gene Beggs

Wow!

A teen 3-gun! That's some mighty fine shooting! Congratulations to Larry Costa.

Steve Lee - Thanks, so much, for the up to the minute reporting. The internet is a wonderful thing.

Hello from PA

Hello all, wish I was there shooting but keeping up with the scores. We are still baling hay in PA. Bill Brawand

Larry cleaned house! Good shootin' !!!

And...I'll second Ron's post about the match results. Thanks a million Steve!

Ditto

Larry cleaned house! Good shootin' !!!

And...I'll second Ron's post about the match results. Thanks a million Steve!

Ditto to Wilbur's post,, and I'll even add another 1/2 million ( Thanks to Steve Lee) for total of , thanks 1-1/2 million,, Steve Lee

Congrats Larry

Larry that was some unbelievable shooting!! A 19 three gun, our hats off to you!!!!!!!

DIRECTOR!! Thanks for the info. Lot of extra work and distraction for someone shooting the match.

Costa was impressive!!!!

Congratulations Larry.... As I told you there incredible performance. When you win a 3-Gun by .040 that is quite a butt stomping.. Good job all year!!!! It was fun to compete w you..

Back