2016 NBRSA Group Nats Day 3 - Bob Scarbrough Jr wins HV100

Steve Lee

Someday Bob Scarbrough Jr's Heavy Varmint barrel is going to die, but today wasn't the day. Bob shot an impressive .1770 agg to take first in HV100. Gene Bukys shot .1804 to take second, Bud Mundy finished third with .1844, Larry Costa fourth with .1860 and Dean Ekstrom fifth with .1892.

Steve

Attachments

• 2016 NBRSA Group Nationals Day 3.pdf
    255.7 KB · Views: 797
  • 2016 NBRSA Group Nationals Day 3.xls
    53.5 KB · Views: 266
We start the 200's tomorrow. Weather has been fantastic, just really windy.

This has been a very well run match. Berger is doing an outstanding job with everything.

NBRSA Nationals

Something that needs to be mentioned,, the young Lady that is shooting with us,, maybe 14 years old, Shelby Snow? ,, had everyone smoked for 3 matches , BIG TIME , and I bet she doesn't have a drivers license .
Kelly Ellis

NBRSA Nationals

1st match this morning , 1st 44 were in the teens, ,, I was all happy with a .106,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and was 4th.
Kelly Ellis

Thanks for updates

I want to thank Steve Lee, for always keeping us posted w/results.. Steve, gett'm in the 200yd. Congrats to all the winners and the great shooting. I agree w/Tim Singleton,, it would be something just to witness.. (top 12 w/teen aggs.)
HFV

Incredable !!!!

I also want to thank Steve Lee for his hard work and promptness to keep all of us up to the minute who aren't there.

Also, what fantastic results from the shooters in some really trying conditions. With today's equipment and technology we have set some impressive results, ALL MY BEST TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!

My only question is, who the Hell is that NEW shooter Jim Kirby, or is it Kelly or Kelsy????? Maybe it is some Buckeye on vacation who started shooting after he went into Lester's store any got the bug. Whatcha think???????????????

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

Wish I was there.

Al

Back