2015 Shamrock - LV,HV200, grands and 2gun results

Congratulations Wayne and all the other winners (yes, even you Andy :). Sounds like conditions were tough.
Can't wait to see you guys.
Larry

Great match as always. Very windy, cold AND the mirage on Sunday was the worst I have seen. Thanks again MGGOA...... And GREAT job target crew and the man measuring groups.

Congrats to all

those who made the trex.

and to the King Pin of the Shamrock Wayne Campbell. Congrats as well to my Canadian comrads who traveled from afar. Good showing Hugh. Hope your teacher did not harp at you too much over the weekend????

Calvin

Good job!

Nice shooting WC, it was fun chasing you. Congrats to all and a big thank you to MGGOA and staff. Very well done.

Thanks
Andy

those who made the trex.

and to the King Pin of the Shamrock Wayne Campbell. Congrats as well to my Canadian comrads who traveled from afar. Good showing Hugh. Hope your teacher did not harp at you too much over the weekend????

Calvin
It was a good shoot Cal , first time there , we'll run match , Wayne set me up with great equipment and kept me from hitting the ditch through out the weekend (which I am prone to do ) , Congrats on the win Wayne and thanks again For all your help in getting my program up to speed
Hugh

Congrats to Wayne, Andy, Pat, Gary, Bob Jr. and all who braved the cold GA wind. Wayne, I believe that win makes you a multi-winner of the Shamrock. Good shooting...James Mock

Congratulations to all of the top finishers. The conditions certainly made the match challenging.
A special thanks to all of the club members and target crew, who did a spectacular job.
I would like to thank Dave Coots for helping me avoid a 10 inch penalty when my trigger went haywire in one of 200 light varmint matches. He loaned me his rifle to start and finish the group. You were a savior. Thank you!
Dale

Wilbur.... Tommy McKee showed up for a little while it was good seeing him and everyone else

About 9AM I had a knock on the door. Guess who? HFV McKee. We made plans to shoot the Hickory Egg shoot this Saturday and I just found out my family is doing Easter here on Saturday...So much for Tommy and my plot to win and break the eggs!!

Coots

Congratulations to all of the top finishers. The conditions certainly made the match challenging.
A special thanks to all of the club members and target crew, who did a spectacular job.
I would like to thank Dave Coots for helping me avoid a 10 inch penalty when my trigger went haywire in one of 200 light varmint matches. He loaned me his rifle to start and finish the group. You were a savior. Thank you!
Dale

That sounds like something Coots would do. For an overgrown Iowegian, he can be a decent guy at times, can't he? Congratulations on the recovery, Dale....

Dale

Thanks for the kind words Dale. It was a pleasure shooting next to you last weekend. I didn't really do anything most any Benchrest competitor wouldn't do though. I especially like the part where I only had 2 rounds left so you shot your own 5 rounds on the record with my gun, and shot a better group than I............................:p Also,

I was happy to get back to Iowa to warm up.

Later
Dave

Last edited:
Coots

That's strange. The Coots I thought I knew would TAKE someone's rifle so they couldn't finish a good group!?

Mark

Coots 2.0

That's strange. The Coots I thought I knew would TAKE someone's rifle so they couldn't finish a good group!?

Mark

That was the old Coots 1.0, Mark. This is the new Coots 2.0 we're now dealing with. I think he's had his meds adjusted...

Back