2015 Rattlesnake - Raton, NM - full results

afrench

tough, tough, tough competition this weekend.

also, this shoot was the 2nd half of the NM State Championships. results below.

Last edited:
Hey Aaron!

Aaron, I always thought from your posts that you were a pretty decent guy and you certainly confirmed that in person this week. Good meeting you and thanks for all the match updates.

Scott Smallwood

Thanks for posting, looking forward to seeing you at the Buffalo this weekend!

you bet!

it was about 55 degrees when we started Sunday morning. any chance you could put a request in to Huckeba or Conry for similar weather next weekend??

Aaron, I always thought from your posts that you were a pretty decent guy and you certainly confirmed that in person this week. Good meeting you and thanks for all the match updates.

Scott Smallwood

thanks, Scott.

one quick story. after you shot a little group on the first target yesterday morning, Walt was near my loading area by the wailing wall, pointed at your target and said, "well, look at that smartass..."

ha!!

yes, i know! i thought that made it even more humorous.

I was very fortunate to be benched between Walt and Rex Reneau with Mike Bryant down there too. I don't recall the last time I laughed so much in a match. Of course, like most of us, I had several blankity-blank moments in dealing with tune and conditions that I'd like to have back as well. All in all, a great time though. Mega thanks to Ed Adams, Todd Tyler, Mark Motsko, Jack Snyder, Aaron and the rest of the Alb crew for keeping the matches going down there. It's been a long time since I was last there and I'm really glad I made it back.

From looking at the 2-gun aggs and the separation between aggs, Gene B and Richard B both shot incredibly well in some "typical" conditions there.... -- Scott

Back