2015 IBS Group Natls

Wayne Shaw

I saw the tentative schedule, and noticed the format to be like the old, where the yardage changes back and forth. Having all the 100 first then the 200 sure makes for easier flags and easier on the target crew. It is going back to the old format?

Wayne
Pay no attention to the format, I have not been notified of the actual format yet.
Remember first and foremost it is a tentative schedule.

Dick Grosbier
IBS Webmaster.

One format is best for people shooting the whole thing, and the workers.
The other format is best for people wishing to just shoot one or two guns.
At some point I will be informed which way Union County wants to do it. At this point the data on the tentative schedule was just copied from an earlier version.

Last edited:
Interesting format

The 2015 Georgia 100-200-300 is scheduled for March 29 & 30,a Sunday and Monday. Interesting approach.

tentatively scheduled for Sunday and Monday. Got it.

I am not sure you "got" it yet David. It was held March 29-30, 2014. It is not yet scheduled for 2015 as I have not received GMSA's date requests.
Click on the link at the top of the Schedule page and you will get the tentative 2015 schedule PDF.

I really like going to Union County and I sure do hope the schedule is all the 100s and then all the 200s. I'm getting too old to change flags every day and watching the target crew moving the whole target system every day is insane. Then by the time the targets get moved nobody has a chance to practice.
Besides, the folks at Union County were some of the first ones to change to the new format. Doubt they would go back.

I really like going to Union County and I sure do hope the schedule is all the 100s and then all the 200s. I'm getting too old to change flags every day and watching the target crew moving the whole target system every day is insane. Then by the time the targets get moved nobody has a chance to practice.
Besides, the folks at Union County were some of the first ones to change to the new format. Doubt they would go back.

You're getting too old? I look on you as a teenager!!

Heck Jerry, you're sort of ancient so everybody looks like a teenager ...:rolleyes:
and Carlos you're approaching retirement this year so you're no judge either. Lets face it, only old farts can stand this insane game. We figure we're suffering doing this to pay back the bad karma before we "move on"...I already live in Florida which is sort of God's waiting room.:cool:

Gods waiting room. Cool. Never heard that one before.

I'm not in the waiting room just yet, I'm still out in the hallway.

Gottta' go hook up the boat...then off to Cherokee Lake to play with the Bass!!

The schedule I would prefer would be;

SP/LV - 100 1ST DAY
HV - 100 2ND DAY
HB - 100 3RD DAY
HB - 200 4TH DAY
SP/LV - 200 5TH DAY
HV - 200 FINAL DAY

Then we only have to move the flags the same amount of times as currently scheduled and it will keep the HV shooters around for the final day.

But who am I, just only a benchrest shooter some of the times.

Last edited:
Gods waiting room. Cool. Never heard that one before.

I'm not in the waiting room just yet, I'm still out in the hallway.

Gottta' go hook up the boat...then off to Cherokee Lake to play with the Bass!!

Jerry catch a couple 2 1/2 to 3 pounders for dinner.

Heck Jerry, you're sort of ancient so everybody looks like a teenager ...:rolleyes:
and Carlos you're approaching retirement this year so you're no judge either. Lets face it, only old farts can stand this insane game. We figure we're suffering doing this to pay back the bad karma before we "move on"...I already live in Florida which is sort of God's waiting room.:cool:

YOU! have something against "OLD FARTS"

Back