2015 Bluebonnet - SP200, SP grand and 2gun

Congrats, Huckeba...

Good shooting to the two Mikes !!!

and thanks for posting the results, it means a lot to those that didn't attend..

Congratulations Sir Charles, Mike Bryant, and Mike Conry. You clearly showed the rest of us how to get it done.

Also a big thanks to all the Bluebonnet match crew for a very well run and enjoyable match. You always provide a good event.
Thanks AJ for the entertainment.

Joe

Thanks, Guys appreciate it!

It's always enjoyable when you shoot well, but the New Braunfels bunch did a great job putting on the match. Special thanks to Kris Whitman, Jerry Hensler, Virgil and Sammye for continuing on with the Bluebonnet match after Howard's passing. I look forward to many years of shooting there if at all possible. I certainly can see why the Texas hill country is as popular a place to live as it is. Very beautiful country.

Congrats Charles, Mike, and Mike on your placements.
I would like to have been there, but had other commitments.
Hoping that the Blue Bonnet will continue to be a well contested event in the future.
Regards,
Dale

Nice going Charles

Congratulations Charles.. you hung in there well during the hunt! Good shooting to both Mike's.

Larry B, I feel for you.. I did the same thing last weekend at Holton and opened the door for Bob, Jr.

See you guys at the Supershoot, Wiekert or at St. Louis.

Lee :cool:

Back