2014 Tumbleweed - ABQ, NM

afrench

Todd Tyler's small group at 100

Steve Murphy's small group at 200

and, i suppose this has a meaning since Todd sent it to me...

Last edited:
Woody!! You SOB, you won the 2-gun! Got rid of the BAT and shot your Glock??? GREAT shooting my friend.

Jeff

(For those that are not aware Scott has been DEEP into the action pistol world the last couple of years)

Appreciate it guys

I think the tarantula makes for a better picture but we couldn't get him to hold a plaque - he kept trying to run up Todd's pant legs. I guess one hairy legged creature likes another!

Joel, thanks for venturing down from Vegas. Mr. Murphy, it was good loading between the likes of you and Roy Damron, that was good company. Really good shooting with and seeing all you guys again. The two gun was so competitive, it could have turned out a lot of other ways. What was there, less than .006 that separated the top four? Man....

I'd like to thank Todd and Ed and Aaron and Mark for hosting this thing, scoring it, keeping us fed, and dealing with all the issues a room full of shooters can generate. Good times, see yous in '16, maybe sooner!! :)

-- Scott

Mike, looks like their range extends west at least out to Albuquerque and north at least up to Altus, OK.

All I can add is:

1) They don't seem fast but one was gone by the time I got my camera.
2) I saw more tarantulas then tumbleweeds (should rename this match) here.
3) They won't fit in Todd's powder bottle if it's more than 50% full.

-- Scott

Back