2013 IBS 1000 Yard Nationals - Midwest Benchrest, Yukon, MO

ls2005019227

Both days were sweltering hot, although that didn't appear to hurt the groups any. With a great turnout (77LG AND 75HG), we kept things moving to get the match in, and ended up having all of the targets shot & scored by 3:30 each day. This wouldn't have been possible without the target crew, scoring crew, and all of the competitors doing their part. Thanks everyone!

Despite a lot of tough competitors, congratulations to Henry Pasquet in winning the Two-Gun Overall! Complete results are available on our website (www.midwestbenchrest.com) on the 2013 1000 Yard Nationals page, and we will be adding more photos of the match soon.

A special thanks to the following sponsors:

NIGHTFORCE
HORNADY
J DEWEY MANUFACTURING
WILSON TOOLS AND GAGES
LAPUA
KRIEGER BARRELS
DAVE MANSON PRECISION REAMERS
K&M PRECISION SHOOTING PRODUCTS
PAC-NOR BARRELING
SIERRA
PACIFIC TOOL AND GAGES
BORDEN ACCURACY/RIFLES
HODGDON POWDERS
RUSS HAYDON SHOOTER'S SUPPLY
SHILEN BARRELS
BERGER BULLETS
BENCHMARK BARRELS
STILLER'S PRECISION
D&B SUPPLY
NESIKA ACTIONS
HART RIFLE BARRELS
WHIDDEN GUNWORKS
SHURLEY BROTHERS STOCKS
SURE-FEED

Robert Ross
Midwest Benchrest

Robert,
I think that is the quickest I have ever seen results out! Thanks, Great job!
Congratulations to all the winners! To win at the Nationals you have beaten the best in the sport!
Samuel Hall

Thanks guys for the compliments! It's real similar to shooting..... It is a lot of work in preparation so that things can come together; it is definitely satisfying when it does!

Aside from all of the work, I really enjoyed getting to see and visit with all of my friends that I only get to see once a year; although I will admit that I generally enjoy shooting against all of them a bit more.

Thanks again.

Robert Ross
Midwest Benchrest

I had a great time and give a thumbs up to Rob and his crew.
Congrats are also in order for Henry.

Am I missing something here?

I didn't see a listing where the rankings are shown 1 thru ?????. In light heavy and combined. I'm sure there was more than one finisher.

I didn't see a listing where the rankings are shown 1 thru ?????. In light heavy and combined. I'm sure there was more than one finisher.

Following are links to our Nationals info page, the results located on our site and the IBS's:
http://www.midwestbenchrest.com/index_files/2013IBS1000YardNationals.htm

http://www.midwestbenchrest.com/2013 IBS 1000 Yard Nationals - Midwest Benchrest.pdf

http://internationalbenchrest.com/results/long_range/2013/Yukon/1000 Yard Nationals.pdf

Robert

Great job Robert

I want to thank you ,your target crew and those very nice ladies in the garage serving lunch and cooking the food and scoring the targets and sponsors. Everyone did a great job and you have a really nice place and ran a very smooth match . I will look certainly forward to shooting there again.Really beautiful country up that way ,your place included and such cool clear streams,and those dang wild turkey, same time and same spot in the road ,I about threw my buddie through the windsheild twice slamming on the brakes when we topped the hill. But it was a blast. Thanks for having us and my shooting buddie Frank Vance says the same .

Tim in Tx

Tim,
Great seeing you and everyone else. It is definitely a lot of work, and I'm just glad that it went so well. We appreciate your kind words.

Thanks,

Robert

Back