2010 US World Team Qualifying Match Schedule

1) Cactus Classic Phoenix AZ March 6-7,2010
2) Hog Roast Fairchance,PA May 1-2, 2010
3) East/West St. Louis, MO June 26-27, 2010
4) Rattlesnake Raton,NM August 21-22, 2010
5) NBRSA Nationals Kansas City, MO September 20-25, 2010

The US World Team website, nbrsa.org/world-team, has been updated with this information along with the point system for the qualifying matches. Should you need further information, please email me at wcppc6@verizon.net.

Wayne Campbell
NBRSA International Representative

Last edited:
World team

Hello Wayne,

From the website "For matches 1 thru 4 each competitor will awarded one (1) point for each competitor he/she beats in the LV and HV Grands up to a maximum of seventy five (75) points per grand. The competitors LV and HV grand point totals will be added together to establish their awarded points for that match."

Does that mean that if there are 125 shooters attending the Cactus and if I were to place 50th that I would get 75 points because I beat 75 other shooters? Or, will only the top 75 shooters receive points?

Lawrence

Lawrence

There are only 75 points available in each Grand Agg, period. If you finish 50th in a grand, you get 25 points for that Grand Agg.

This makes no one Match any more important than the other. The Cactus might draw 220 shooters, and the Rattlesnake 150, but as far as World Team Points are concerned, they are equal...........jackie

Last edited:
Jackie
I believe that is true EXCEPT for the nationals and if there is 200 shooter and you come in 10th you will receive 190 points etc.

Points Explaination

Lawrence : Only the top 75 in each grand would receive points.

Tom: You are basically correct. Actually 191 points.

Hope this helps

Back