2010 Southeast Regional Championship Results

Steve Lee

Here are the results from the 200 yard stage of the 2010 Southeast Regional Championship held September 4-5 at Unaka Rod & Gun Club.

Attachments

• Unaka 2010 SE Regional 200 Yard Stage.pdf
    155.7 KB · Views: 397
  • Unaka 2010 SE Regional 200 Yard Stage.xls
    45 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
2010 Southeast Regional Grand Aggs

Here are the grand aggs showing results from the Rockingham 100 yard stage combined with the Unaka 200 yard stage.

Attachments

• 2010 SE Regional GRAND AGGS.pdf
    111.7 KB · Views: 211
  • 2010 SE Regional GRAND AGGS.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Thanks steve!

I appreciate the update and congrats on the sporter 200. Were you able to pick up those packages for me and Bo ?

Jerry...Yes...I have your rest and Bo's rifle. I'm going to the Nationals and won't be at our next club match, so I'll leave your rest with Alton Brent (Bo won't be there either).

In the SE Regional Grand Aggs document above I had accidently included the Unlimited twice and left out the Sporter. That has now been corrected, so if you downloaded either of the files earlier please grab a new copy.

Thanks to Norman Jones and crew for putting on another great match! Congrats to Smiley, Billy, and the other winners!

I also would like to thank Norman and his crew for a very well run match and thanks to the Unaka club for the use of their range.

Back