2010 PSL Schedule

slick willy, slim and none, but I do have 4 of those $450 cmp rifles in the pipe line and surely one of them can keep me within 1,000 points of those $11,500 custom rigs. anywho just got the latest ammo increase maybe everyone will be shooting federal 510's and I think I may have 5 boxes of black box left.;)

Martin, really no offence meant at all but I'd bet you could not shoot within 1000 points of the winning agg.

Not if

He's only got five boxes of ammo left, and it will take six at least for him to get on target.

Don, that's for the first two rows the rest of the target is a crap shoot. how many targets are shot at these psl shoots? all you should need is 3 boxes for 3 targets, that gives me 2 boxes to tune and practice with.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Five targets for a match. You'd have to shoot within 200 points on each target. I'd bet the winner will agg 2200 or better so you need to agg over 2000.

anybody shooting cmp guns should be given at least 600 points per target or 3000 points agg. handicap. if there is 5 targets that's 150 rounds, 50 rounds to a box i'll just have enough.

did you guys see the price increase? team is going up 140% from $710 a case to over $900 a case.

Yep, we should quit fighting amongst ourselves, form a corporation, and buy an ammo company:)
Of course with the EPA, OSHA, Unions,etc. here in the US you could never set up a plant. But, Chine would probably furnish a facility and slaves to work in it cheap.

February 27-28, 2010
Shotmaster 10X Winter Shoot Out
Rocky River Barn
Norwood, NC

April 24, 2010
Pioneer Gun Club
Bates City, Mo

June 12, 2010
Fairchance Gun Club
Fairchance, Pa

July 31, 2010
Kettlefoot R&GC
Bristol, Va

Sept. 3, 2010
BRC of St. Louis
Wright City, Mo

$5,500 Guaranteed purse at each match once again in 2010.
Entry fee is $100 if paid at least 7 days before the match or $120 if paid at the match. Please pre-register at http://www.proshootingleague.com/registration/

See you at the barn for the 10X Shotmaster Winter Shoot Out!!!
Is Rocky river the only indoor match this year????????????

Back