Fairchance Gun Club
Fairchance, Pa

July 31, 2010
Kettlefoot R&GC
Bristol, Va

Sept. 3, 2010
BRC of St. Louis
Wright City, Mo

$5,500 Guaranteed purse at each match once again in 2010.
Entry fee is $100 if paid at least 7 days before the match or $120 if paid at the match. Please pre-register at http://www.proshootingleague.com/registration/

See you at the barn for the 10X Shotmaster Winter Shoot Out!!!

thanks dan, we are having the pa. state unlimited yards match on sunday the
13th after the psl match on the 12th of june at fairchance, ought to be a
good weekend, dan i hope you and your folks have the time to shoot with us
on sunday.

ARA Nationals

Dan:
I don't know when the ARA Nationals will be held or where, but isn't the Labor Day weekend set aside for them as in the past?

Fred

I hear the PSL is friday so you can get warmed up for the Nationals Saturday and Sunday.

All I can get

The way I've cooled off, I need lots of warming. Where's this Global warming Gore spoke of?

down south somewhere apparently. must be near where he lives.

Ara/psl

Fred
Isn't the PSL different from the ARA and not subject to their rules? If so they could schedule PSL matches when they want to.

Larry

Fred,
Macky was kind enough to let us tag along with the ARA nationals on Labor Day weekend. The final PSL match will be the Friday before the ARA nationals. BRC of St. Louis will be open on Thursday for practice and the PSL should be done with the range by 2:00 Friday, so if anyone doesn't want to shoot the PSL they can practice on Friday after 2:00. Dale Frost will be the match director for the ARA Nationals. Hopefully with Dale, Macky, and myself working together we can make this a huge weekend for rimfire shooting.

Yes, PSL and ARA are different organizations. I'm very pleased with the schedule arrangement for St Louis in 2010. Practice Thursday, shoot PSL on Friday and ARA Nationals Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to all who made this happen. Unlike 2009 where some of us had to choose so as to not make the loooong drive twice within 30 days. bob finger

With Dale Frost involved, maybe he can work in a Muzzle Loading bench rest match somehow. Monday maybe???
Lots of fun
Don

Your right

Larry: I was concerned, because some might want to attend both. As ARA hadn't listed the 2010 Nationals date, It seemed to be the question to ask. It's a shame all MD's don't take into consideration, other clubs, when they set their schedules.

Psl

Dan, What is Dollar amount for the overall winner and how are you going to do the points this year? THANKS BIGROE

matches

Yes Mr. Fred it is a shame that some match directors done schedule matches like that.
Larry

Hey Don

With Dale Frost involved, maybe he can work in a Muzzle Loading bench rest match somehow. Monday maybe???
Lots of fun
Don

Don, Pacecil and Lynn want to know what kind of groups those muzzle loading benchrest rifles shoot and how they compare. Are tuners allowed? How do you fit a tuner on a octagon barrel? Martin wants to see a graph on how they shoot and Brent wants a program worked out on 25 shot groups. You think you can help them out? Also do I need to work on a forked stick rest for these rifles?

Working together

Larry:
Last year most of our schedules conflicted. Maybe this year Your's and ours will be on different dates. We have kin in NW LA, and would like to make one or two on your shoots or Tournament. Maybe you can make ours.

Bigroe,
I am working on that. We will pay out to the overall year end winners, but we are going to do it a little different than last year. I am still working out the details.

James, I do have some thoughts on properly tuning an octagon barrel! however the steak is almost done and will finish the thought later.:) martin

Martin

James, I do have some thoughts on properly tuning an octagon barrel! however the steak is almost done and will finish the thought later.:) martin

Martin, I never had any doubt that you would not have it all figured out.

James, if Don can supply the rifles maybe june 12th we'll try tuning a muzzleloader.:eek:

Back