200yd World Record AGG

Is that why they recalled my Wheaties??

Ralph your never going to live this down.

I'm coming down there in Nov just to give you a ration!!

We look forward to seeing you. Bring some of em good OK boys you shoot with and we will have a good time. We all hope to see you.

Ralph

Thanks We all hope you come back and shoot with us too. The next match is weekend after next and we will have a good time.

Ralph

Ralphie,
I am going to try to make it. After my dismal performance at the Rattlesnake I need to do something to redeem myselt. Congratulations on your record, I don't know of anyone that has practiced as much as you. I have a lot of conflicts this fall but will try to make the score part of the 2 day match. Look forward to shooting with my Denton buddies. For some reason I have not been down there yet this year. Bummer. Must have something to do with age. Another bummer.
Donald

The Denton 2010 Schedule

2010 Registered Matches

*March 21st NBRSA 100yd VFS

*April 10th & 11th NBRSA -Texas State Championship
VFS 100 - 200yd

*June 5th & 6th NBRSA-Texas Showdown 4 Gun 200, 5 shot UNL.

*August 14th & 15th NBRSA-Hotter’N Hell Gulf Coast Region LV-SP, 100-200

*August 29th NBRSA- 200yd VFS

*October 9th & 10th - IBS Texas State Championship Sat. 100-200 VFS "HV", Sun 100-200 "HV" Group

$50/day entry fee. Saturday match will start at 9am, Sunday 8am

2010 Club Matches
March 21th 100 yd --club

May 23th 200 yd ---club

July 11th 100 yd --club

August 29th 200 yd -- club

Nov 14th 100 yd -- club

Most any bolt action gun allowed. $25.00 entry fee. Bench Drawing at 8am, shoot at 9am.

There will be a custom Benchrest rifle as the prize for the custom class yearly points champion (Shooter of the Year).
The Shooter of the year will earn the most points from 11 of the 13 days of shooting with the 2 lowest scoring days thrown out. Points to be given as follows- 1 point for each shooter you beat plus 2 points for each day you attend.

Back