1st ARA @ Willow River

Tenspot

We ran it last night, and got 3 cards done before dark, 12 shooters. We had a great time and got some new shooters out. It was the first time shooting ARA for most of us, it is different:D

Dean Bircher took it with a 3 card Agg of 2158. Mitch Johnson and Doug Bell both shot 2133 with Mitch getting the tie breaker for 2nd.

High card was a 2400 shot by Doug Bell, it was a very nice card, easy to score.

Willow River Range

I am interested in the location of your range in relation to Minoqua, Wis. Would like to make some of your shoots.....Slim :)

I am interested in the location of your range in relation to Minoqua, Wis. Would like to make some of your shoots.....Slim :)

SLim, we are 10 miles into WI from St. Paul Minnesota:eek: Quite a ways from Minoqua, but don't worry, we are still die hard packer fans, just livin on the front line.:D

Slim

Hey Slim,

Let me know if you are going to head up there, and need a ride along buddy!

I have been wanting to make it up there all summer (or Holmen), but it just has not been in the cards!

Denny

Hey Slim,

Let me know if you are going to head up there, and need a ride along buddy!

I have been wanting to make it up there all summer (or Holmen), but it just has not been in the cards!

Denny

You guys are always Welcome!!!!

Our last IR match of '08 is 10-12!!!

1 more ARA, 10-7 @ 3pm

WE shot tonight in a "super cell" thunderstorm during the 3rd card 1st relay....my lord the wind howled as the front blew through. Couldn't wait, we were running out of daylight.

IR Match at Willow River

Deny, if I can make it, I will try for the match on the 12th. It all depends on how the wife makes out at the University Hospital in Madison. Don't know what your schedule is like but it would be a Sat. to Mon. morning trip. I'll keep you posted......Slim :)

Back