12 year old Tony DeBacco hands out shooting lessons!

Lawrence W.

We shot the 1st yardage of the Ben Avery 100 Unlimited this morning. Temperature started at 38 and rose to 51. Wind was switchy 1 to 6 mph.

Attachments

• 1386444601195.jpg
    1386444601195.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 727
Lawrence,

Thanks for the report. Way to go Tony! Perhaps a good quality picture or two of the young winner might be forwarded to the editor of Precision Rifleman. I think that there is a story here, and while other information can be gathered by email and phone, the lack of good pictures can put a crimp in efforts to publicize things that are of common interest.

Boyd

A 12 year old did that?

Just goes to show what a Kid, intent on just having a little fun can do. I'm sure he had some help with equipment,tuning,loading,etc. This is An experience he will never forget.

The Future of the Sport starts at this age. Congratulations Kid.

Glenn

I'll get a couple of pictures of Tony DeBacco for the match report I send to Audrey Brown for Precision Rifleman.

Art Clegg

Good job Tony for kicking all the old guys butts! And thank you Lester and Tom for mentoring a future benchrest shooter.

Tony and Gary Ocock

Here is the young man that shook benchrest in Phoenix Sat morning. Beating some of the best UNL shooters in the West. Congrats to a fine young man.

Attachments

• TonyandG.jpg
    TonyandG.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 453
Back