100 Yard Group Match - Harrison Sportsmans Club

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
The Harrison Sportsmans Club will be hosting a 100 yard Group Match on Saturday 7-21-2012. Gate opens at 8:00am, the match will start promply at 10:00am. Match fee is $12, there will be a cash option available for those interested. Water, pop, coffee and donuts are available for purchase. Please call or email if you'd like to share a bench.

rsvp?

The Harrison Sportsmans Club will be hosting a 100 yard Group Match on Saturday 7-21-2012. Gate opens at 8:00am, the match will start promply at 10:00am. Match fee is $12, there will be a cash option available for those interested. Water, pop, coffee and donuts are available for purchase. Please call or email if you'd like to share a bench.

Are reservations needed or can one just show up to participate?
Thanks, Richard

Richard pre-registration isn't required.

We have some competitors who like to shoot in two different classes or competitors who like to share a bench/windflags. We ask those people to contact us prior to the match so they can be assigned a bench. Benches are assigned on a first come-first served basis, generally speaking the majority of our benches are taken by 9:00. So those folks are requested to either show up as earky as possible or make arrangements by the day prior to the match. I try to accommodate as many people as possible.

Hi Al!

I will be there at 8:00am. Deal me in for the poker game.

Matt

Darn it Al, I've got the wrong barrel on. I was hoping it was a score match this weekend. Now I got some work to do.

Joe Hynes

Hey Joe,

Im thinking Ron and I can help you with the barrel swap. I'll grab my pipe wrench...

See you Saturday!

Back