100 Yard Group Match, Harrison Sportsmans Club.

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
The Harrison Sportsman's Club (Harrison, Michigan) will be hosting a 100 yard Group Match this Saturday 5/12/2012. Gates open at 8:00, shooting will begin promply at 10:00. Entrance fee is still $12. We'll pay three classes, classes must have a minimum of three competitors to be elegable for prizes. We can also run a cash option for those interested. As in tha past, coffee, donuts, pop & water will be available. Bench assignments are drawn quite early the morning of the match, the earlier you arrive at the range the better your choices are. Please contact myself, Dick or Bill prior to Saturday morning if you'd like to reserve a bench to share equipment/flags with other competitors. I can be reached at ajwalew-at-gmail.com, repalce the -at- with @.

Hope to see you there!
Al Walewski

Last edited:
Hey save a spot for me Al. I blew the cobwebs off my junk and I'm planning on being there bright and early. I'm still trying to remember which end of the bullet goes in the case first. Boy am I rusty.

See ya Saturday.

Joe Hynes

Can't make it Al, big motorcycle run that weekend. Joe's coming?? Looks like Jim an Brian will start to worry about Joe now. Glad to see ya back shooting Joe.

Jeff Aberegg

Got a car load Al...............3 of us.

No Frank though, he had another stroke so he is waiting clearance form the Doc.

Later......

Rick

Hi Al,
Yes he is and he is shooting 2 guns. Jim is also comming and we might want to be on the same bench for flags.

Thanks

Rick

Back