100 Yard Group Match - Harrison Sportsmans Club This Coming Saturday 7-19-2014

D

dardascastbulle

The Harrison Sportsmans Club will be holding a 100 yard group match this Saturday 7-19-2014. Gates open at 8:00, the match will start promptly at 10:00. The entrance fee is $13 per class/gun, the cash option will be available also so bring an extra $5. Oh! And as always, you will need a few extra $ for the Budd (edited) Burger too! I like mine extremely rare - 6 seconds on a side. Stopping at the Budd Lake Bar after the shoot is a grand time! Reminiscing about that one shot that got away, Brian or Hutch winning yet another match, or just plain crying at the table is all allowed. I found that there are lots of shoulders in time of need! :D

Matt

Last edited:
It's a Budd Burger...

named for the Budd Lake Bar which is named for Budd Lake which takes up most of beautiful downtown Harrison. The food is really good and some of the waitresses are kinda dishy. Ask Dyke who manages to fall in love every time we go there. Actually Jimmy behaved himself very well last time... didn't propose marriage or anything.

We had a good turnout last time. Let's do it again.

Dick

Indian Lake Bob & Roger City Rob Are Coming Dick!

I just received word (from Bob) that him and Rob will be at the match. Billy, if you read this, please reserve a bench for Bob to shoot two guns. Rob will be shooting one gun. I will make sure that Bob's bench is reserved when I get there.

Matt

We add a match...

in September this year. The last match of the season will be a group match held on 20 Sept. This Saturday is the traditional date for our last match but wasn't scheduled the last couple of years.

Harrison shooters... please put this on your calendar. It will be your last chance to shoot BR at our club till 2015. Because archery deer season starts on 1 Oct. we have never scheduled any October matches.

So join us one last time on the 20th. It will be your final chance to shoot our lovely range with it's treacherous winds and get a Budd burger till next spring.

Dick

Back