1,000yd match 2 or 3 target agg

B

BMF

I heard a rumor that Va 1,000yd club might be holding a non-IBS sanctioned match with a several target agg per gun. Is this true? If so, what are the dates? I would come back to the 1,000yd game for those matches. More Bang for the Buck.

If the VA club is having such a match they have not told me to put it on our website www.virginia1000.com . Maybe it could be that we are holding a 4 match agg for our State Match this year ? That could be what the rumor is about, but those are sanctioned.

--------------------------Jeff

Ok, thanks jeff for clearing that up. I sorta had my hopes up that the 1,000yd game was trying a 2 or 3 target match.

Also, the IBS rules were changed to allow 1000yd clubs to shoot one or multiple targets to agg together to determine the relay winners for the shoot-offs. No club has tried this yet, but you may have heard someone referring to this. There would be no need for it to be non-sanctioned though. I don't forsee VA trying this yet because for us to shoot 3 targets for a relay agg, we would have to increase the match fees by $12.00 per gun just to cover the extra cost of the extra targets and target pullers. With today's economy I don't think alot would go for it.
----------------Jeff

BMF it was me who was thinking of putting on a 3 to 4 target agg non IBS 1000yd shoot for a money prize for LG & HG winner (percentage of shooters per class) like you said lets get back to shooting more targets. I asked a few shooters at the last match if they would be interested in doing so I just haven't come up with a price and date yet or even if I have the time to do it.
Shaun

Shaun,

Let me know if it's a go, when you know so i can start getting my stuff geared up to shoot 1,000yd again. You can count on me being one of the shooters there if you have it.

Brian Fox

Back