Thread: Related incident Tubal 3000

Related incident Tubal 3000

Related incident Tubal 3000

hi

My tubal 3000 shot some in 223 and 6 BR works very well, but now its BAD gone and i do not know why

Does someone know the cause?

What exactly do you mean by "Bad gone"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "Bad gone"?
    Gone bad? Broke bad?

Sir, your first post is to smear a product. Who are you and what is your agenda. I'm not saying that you do not have a problem, but you come on as a "newbie" and give an opinion without any facts.

I think it's a kid trying out new "sentient" hacking software.....

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    Sir, your first post is to smear a product. Who are you and what is your agenda. I'm not saying that you do not have a problem, but you come on as a "newbie" and give an opinion without any facts.
    He didn't give an opinion, but asked a question. Why is it smearing to ask about something that isn't right? There was a similar thread about the same powder a couple months ago. It's a known fact that smokeless powders sometimes "go bad". Obviously there is some factor container, moisture, contamination that initiates the decomposition in storage. Or some minor deviation in the manufacturing process that takes a long time to manifest itself.

Quote Originally Posted by antelopedundee View Post
    He didn't give an opinion, but asked a question. Why is it smearing to ask about something that isn't right? There was a similar thread about the same powder a couple months ago. It's a known fact that smokeless powders sometimes "go bad". Obviously there is some factor container, moisture, contamination that initiates the decomposition in storage. Or some minor deviation in the manufacturing process that takes a long time to manifest itself.
    So what is your answer? He did give an opinion, it is "bad".

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    So what is your answer? He did give an opinion, it is "bad".
    I don't know why it and other powders sometimes go bad. Frankly the poster sounds like one of those who has problems expressing themselves in plain English. IMO he/she probably meant gone bad. Maybe they will come back and splain themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    I think it's a kid trying out new "sentient" hacking software.....
    More than likely he Googled the issue looking for an explanation, found this site and thought it might be a good place to bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by antelopedundee View Post
    I don't know why it and other powders sometimes go bad. Frankly the poster sounds like one of those who has problems expressing themselves in plain English. IMO he/she probably meant gone bad. Maybe they will come back and splain themselves.
    You realize when you use the term "splain" you're guilty of cultural appropriation.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsgt View Post
    You realize when you use the term "splain" you're guilty of cultural appropriation.

Hey Jerry.....Cultural Appropriation?. I never talked like that

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by adamsgt View Post
    I don't really give a rat's rear about that.