Thread: Ibs score shooters of the year

Ibs score shooters of the year

I would like to congratulate Mr. Jim Cline for winning the IBS SSOY in VFS. Jim has definitely put in the work, time and miles over the last few seasons.

Congrats to Mr. Peter Hills on the 6x SSOY, it amazes me how them guys can out score 55x power scopes with a 6x scope.

And last but not least Mr. Scott Cochran won rookie of the year. It was a tight competition that came down to the end of the season to decide the winner.

These are all great shooters and even better guys. See y’all in a couple months to do it all over again.
    William "Todd" Payseur

Thanks for posting this.

Congrats to Jim, Peter and Scott!

Thanks Todd and I look forward to seeing you in March!

It has nothing to do with the scope

Quote Originally Posted by willytp View Post
    I would like to congratulate Mr. Jim Cline for winning the IBS SSOY in VFS. Jim has definitely put in the work, time and miles over the last few seasons.

Congrats to Mr. Peter Hills on the 6x SSOY, it amazes me how them guys can out score 55x power scopes with a 6x scope.

And last but not least Mr. Scott Cochran won rookie of the year. It was a tight competition that came down to the end of the season to decide the winner.

These are all great shooters and even better guys. See y’all in a couple months to do it all over again.
    William "Todd" Payseur
    One does not have to precisely see what they are shooting at to score well.. The 6 power game is about calculating how much one must hold off. It's brain power over visual aids.The person with the best memory and patience will always win, all else being equal.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Wass; 01-16-2018 at 09:40 AM.