Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	25487

And we raised our kids like this.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	parenting.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	156.2 KB 
ID:	25488

and we talked about how we were "born out of time.....we wish't we lived back in The Old West when a man was free" while we rode our choppers with no helmets.....

Name:	today.jpeg 
Views:	221 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	25489

Last edited by antelopedundee; 06-04-2022 at 08:30 AM.

Why are tires so expensive?

Because of inflation.

Look before you leap

Three vampire brothers were arguing over which was the best vampire. The oldest said watch this, took off at 100mph and was back in a flash with blood on his mouth. He pointed to a local castle and said "I killed everyone in that castle. I am the best vampire". The middle brother took off at 200 mph and returned in a short while with blood on his mouth and chin. He pointed to a local village and said "I drained the blood from everyone in that village and killed them all. I am the best vampire". The youngest took off at 300 mph and returned hours later covered with blood everywhere. His brothers asked him what happened. He said "See that giant oak tree over there?" They both said that indeed they did see it. The youngest said "Well, I f***ing didn't".
    Last edited by Tim Oltersdorf; 06-04-2022 at 12:05 AM.

muahhhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    Yeahh.... the stupid is growing!

Name:	ai.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	25486
    Most likely a backup generator for the business that you can't see in the pic. A lot of places have them. I'm told it's a 5 year wait to get one.

OH so true

Name:	Outhouse.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	25517

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    if you look in the back..it clearly says the brand that was listed....the building in the back is a generator...for the charging station for the ev\s

Quote Originally Posted by antelopedundee View Post
    Most likely a backup generator for the business that you can't see in the pic. A lot of places have them. I'm told it's a 5 year wait to get one.

"resistance is futile"...... the Beliebers will fight to beliebe!!This quite simply IS a case where the entire planet will have to act out the farce of wind and solar and 'lectric until NOBODY can afford it before the stupid abates. It is ROW, right in front of our eyes.......I'm just deeply saddened that my grandbabbies lifestyles are to be lessened because of it..... because of us, cuz they get no say in this redistribution. They just get to pay.

Whether that generator is "real" or not is completely beside the point. I know where there are real ones.

Which AGAIN, in and of itelf is IMMATERIAL! And completely

beside the point

Quote Originally Posted by rsmithsr View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    if you look in the back..it clearly says the brand that was listed....the building in the back is a generator...for the charging station for the ev\s
    Most people know that there is no such thing as a free lunch and that the electricity to run the chargers has to come from somewhere. All of the ones I've seen or visited are associated with a rest stop or truck stop place or have other businesses nearby. You'd have to be in a hell of a Boondocks area to have a generator as your sole source of power. I suppose it seems to be somewhat hypocritical to burn any type of carbon based fuel in order to charge your EV, but the fuel burned in charging your EV is likely quite a bit less than the same amount of fuel that it would take to go the 250 miles you just put into your EV battery. I don't have an EV, but my daughter does. Nice vehicle, but I'll stick with my Cavalier for now. Yesterday 6.4 gallons of no alcohol gasoline was $32, but I don't drive all that much these days.

Back to the humor stuff.

When you die, what part of the body dies last?

The pupils... they dilate.

Which country’s capital has the fastest-growing population? Ireland. Every day it’s Dublin.

My ex-wife still misses me. But her aim is starting to improve.

I saw an ad for burial plots, and I thought: “That’s the last thing I need!”

Two windmills are standing in a wind farm. One asks, “What’s your favorite kind of music” The other says, “I’m a big metal fan.

Quote Originally Posted by antelopedundee View Post
    ......but the fuel burned in charging your EV is likely quite a bit less than the same amount of fuel that it would take to go xxxxx......
    As I said.....it's a RELIGION, The Beliebers WILL beliebe!!

It's like "bullets going to sleep" or "the benefits of moly'.....sooo bloody easy to test yet denial abounds