Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules

Men

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    The reason I stay in these conversations..... the reason I REFUSE to let them die is because they're bloody IMPORTANT!!!

The single biggest problem in America today is people who THINK they're conservative.

We have 50yr-old "men" who actually believe that stating a position MAKES the position.

50yr-old ambulatory penii who think like girls giggling at a sleepover.

A favorite phrase of these fellers is "all day, if I do my part" and

"you and I both know"
    I knew a man who left his soul on the Bataan Death March {read about it and learn }
    I knew a man who left his blood in undisclosed location in Italy and survived. { i called him dad }
    I knew a man that was a Sea Bee who was handed rifle and told we need soldiers, then landed on an island of Okinawa. The kids called him grandpa.
    I knew a man who could have sat in camp awaiting the trip home from Vietnam. But died his last chopper mission, he was a door gunner. His daughter never seen his face.

What evil is upon us is unprecedented in our history. Got it.

I think after all this, we know where "hunter" comes from and believes. He has a photo over his bed of Klaus Schwab. I think everyone else is on the other side. Lets treat him as such, and go on the way we need to.
    Last edited by Wayne Shaw; 05-14-2022 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wynne View Post
    People,

This thread was started by showing a video that shows how some people from one party have tainted our election system. Why is this serious thread being dragged to the gutter like this? Our democracy is in peril. Get serious!

Concho Bill
    Exactly. Things are getting so bad that infants formula is so short that some men are stepping up to the plate and breast feeding....

My wife put a post on Facebook about giving our kids Karo syrup, water, and evaporated milk instead of the off the shelf formula. Facebook independent fact checkers said this information could mislead people...Nazi bastards.

FJB....ITA

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Coots View Post
    Exactly. Things are getting so bad that infants formula is so short that some men are stepping up to the plate and breast feeding....

My wife put a post on Facebook about giving our kids Karo syrup, water, and evaporated milk instead of the off the shelf formula. Facebook independent fact checkers said this information could mislead people...Nazi bastards.

FJB....ITA
    They do advise not to give cow's milk tho that's what I got when little. FWIW a smidgen of honey in warm cow's milk is reat for feeding baby rabbits. A long time ago we got a couple VERY young ones and ended up keeping them in the house for more than 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Coots View Post

FJB....ITA
    That'll teach yer ol lady to worry about feeding the babbies!!! It's better to let the liddle buggers DIE than to improvise outside the CDC guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wynne View Post
    People,

This thread was started by showing a video that shows how some people from one party have tainted our election system. Why is this serious thread being dragged to the gutter like this? Our democracy is in peril. Get serious!

Concho Bill
    Bill, I was born and raised in the gutter. My only view is from the gutter but believe me, I am as serious as anyone you will ever meet

what do we do ?

After reading this entire thread my question is what can we do to save our beloved country ?

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    Bill, I was born and raised in the gutter. My only view is from the gutter but believe me, I am as serious as anyone you will ever meet
    I know, Al.

rebs,
    what do we do ?

After reading this entire thread my question is what can we do to save our beloved country ?

As I previously posted-

There are 10's of thousands in this country that need & deserve Columbian Neck Ties as the aforementioned is the ONLY option to STOP their MENDACIOUS espionage ,corruption ,lies & racist B.S.

F.J.Biden,his family & his appointed Administration.

M.A.G.A.

Neck Ties...Neck Nooses...Firing Squads will level the playing field for several generations.

IF, these corrupt, racist,un-constitutional LIARS go unpunished, their next of kin when elected will take the agenda to the next level.

NO incarcerations....as they've cost" WE THE PEOPLE" far too much on numerous agenda's.

Quote Originally Posted by rebs View Post
    #1-----Talk to friends and make new friends.....

If you meet two people and give them something to think about and

These two people go talk to 2 more people and

These folks talk to two more......

We cover the entire NATION of voters in only about 25 levels of conversations.....

#2----- Talk to our kids and grandkids but moreso SHOW them solid structure and brag about how good it useta' be.... a lot of us were working all the time, kinda' missed our kids growing up. It's time to rectify that and get them off talking to the two people....

#3------ Vote of course. probably half of the people I've worked with in my life don't vote. To these people I say "you've gotten exactly what you've voted for!"

#4------ Take a kid fishing.

Stop the illegal voting would be #1 and back to hand counting ballots would be #2.
    And if this were still taking place allot of those folks we now have would not be there.
    I believe the majority of those in this Country do believe the last Presidential election was manipulated towards one individuals means to unfairly win.
    It was also not Constitutionally run by any means on either the State or Federal levels of Government.

All of those folks coming across the Southern Border we now become a part of the illegal Voters population and that is actually their intent for letting them to continue keep coming in.
    The Highest Court in the Land needs to address this issue on who and what makes an individual a legal and qualified Voter per our Constitution.

supreme court

The hell of it is those commies are after our american way of life the supreme court is threatened. Our priest was in k.c. when it was leaked about repealing Roe. They saw him in the car with his collar on and started hitting his car with stuff. I havent talked to him about it but he got out ok. Ive lost patience with protesters. Doug

Amen and folks need to start fighting back and especially us Christians and who should be the ones who will absolutely not tolerate these ongoing Evil ones that have been destroying our Country. We are one nation under God and it is not his Job to stop it but that of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    All of those folks coming across the Southern Border we now become a part of the illegal Voters population and that is actually their intent for letting them to continue keep coming in.
    The Highest Court in the Land needs to address this issue on who and what makes an individual a legal and qualified Voter per our Constitution.
    SCOTUS isn't going to just up and decide this or any other issue unless a case gets appealed to them from a lower court.