Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stuck barrel

update on barrel

Hi,
    I got a text from Jeff Peinhardt early yesterday and he said he was soaking the barrel. Probably with Kroil. Later on I got a text that the barrel was off and it did not require the action to be unglued. That was a relief! He has a barrel of mine he will be chambering for that rifle and with the weather we are having here in the Philly suburbs, there is no rush on my part!

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Just placed my reservation for a place to stay for the Hog Roast Match in May. It is always nice having something to look forward to!

Bill McIntyre

Quote Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre View Post
    Hi,
    I got a text from Jeff Peinhardt early yesterday and he said he was soaking the barrel. Probably with Kroil. Later on I got a text that the barrel was off and it did not require the action to be unglued. That was a relief! He has a barrel of mine he will be chambering for that rifle and with the weather we are having here in the Philly suburbs, there is no rush on my part!

Thanks again for everyone's input.

Just placed my reservation for a place to stay for the Hog Roast Match in May. It is always nice having something to look forward to!

Bill McIntyre
    Tincture of time and some penetrating solvent.

Good news!