Thread: Labradar, in the dark

Labradar, in the dark

All the literature and forums state that the Labradar is unaffected by lighting conditions.

Mine acted wonky last nite shooting at a brightly lit 100yd target from a brightly lit shooting room.

It's on an AC power source which has worked for years. The lights blinked erratically and when I attempted to
    arm (turn the light yellow) it would sometimes turn yellow for a second or three then read "unable to acquire
    projectile" and the blinking would sometimes start.

Is the lighting a factor or is this thing just breaking?

Call them up they will help

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    All the literature and forums state that the Labradar is unaffected by lighting conditions.

Mine acted wonky last nite shooting at a brightly lit 100yd target from a brightly lit shooting room.

It's on an AC power source which has worked for years. The lights blinked erratically and when I attempted to
    arm (turn the light yellow) it would sometimes turn yellow for a second or three then read "unable to acquire
    projectile" and the blinking would sometimes start.

Is the lighting a factor or is this thing just breaking?
    Mine does that if I power it externally while there are batteries in it. Did you put in any batteries recently?

GsT

Quote Originally Posted by GeneT View Post
    Mine does that if I power it externally while there are batteries in it. Did you put in any batteries recently?

GsT
    TX Gene.... I'll check and see if someone did.