Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jeff Patterson's J-PAT SPEC Rifles

It's all about having a good time.

Ralph, I was not having the best shooting day either, but I had a ball with Larry and Robert. Larry left Saturday scratching his head and Robert wanted to buy my rifle after the match was over on Sunday. Told him I would trade, but he passed on it.

I havenoticed

Quote Originally Posted by doclu60 View Post
    The comment above explains some of the scores I was seeing. Seemed some were really hot, then fell off hard.
    the two or three times I shot indoors, some shooters wait until everyone around them has stopped shooting before they go for their record shots and oddly enough, they seem to have some of the best scores.

The high shots happen outside as well. I have noticed that if one shoots a few sighters after a high shot, the rifle seems to come back to it's senses. Is it Mirage, is it Vortexes or an updraft that can't be seen with anything? I've ever seen that could show it to me.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by George Atkins View Post
    Ralph, I was not having the best shooting day either, but I had a ball with Larry and Robert. Larry left Saturday scratching his head and Robert wanted to buy my rifle after the match was over on Sunday. Told him I would trade, but he passed on it.
    I was standing there when you made the counter offer. Seemed fair to me.
    When IR starts the new class the rifles you have will dominate. You’ll get bored.