Thread: Charlene's Meadow 100-200-300 results

Charlene's Meadow 100-200-300 results

We started out on Friday night at 300. It was breezy and got stronger all night. Sat was windy and hot.
    A good time was had by all. Charlene cooked up brisket, potatoes, green beans and tomatoes from the garden on Friday night before the match.

A big thanks to everybody who helped me with moving frames and putting things away after the match. I had dinged my ribs up and wasn't much help.

Richard

Added the full yardage's of the full report
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Richard; 08-29-2021 at 02:38 PM.

How did MB get a 2.5 agg at 200 yds? Should that be a 5.0 agg?

That yungin from Iowa

When that yungin from Iowa shows up he plans on winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good shooting Bob

CLP

Isn't that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by C.L. Peterson View Post
    When that yungin from Iowa shows up he plans on winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good shooting Bob

CLP
    Enjoyed having Bob out here, good shooting for sure.
    The MO boys gave him a run for the money. Eddie Collins, Larry Scharnhorst and Jim Shipley shot very good also. I watched all of these guys through the spotting scope and was impressed what they did in the wind.

Was also impressed with the bullets Ray Barnes is making, Out of the top five places, 2nd-5th was with C-Bar bullets.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Enjoyed having Bob out here, good shooting for sure.
    The MO boys gave him a run for the money. Eddie Collins, Larry Scharnhorst and Jim Shipley shot very good also. I watched all of these guys through the spotting scope and was impressed what they did in the wind.

Was also impressed with the bullets Ray Barnes is making, Out of the top five places, 2nd-5th was with C-Bar bullets.

Richard
    Congratulations, Bob. Way to shoot. You did extremely well in tough conditions against a pretty tough crowd. Thanks, Richard for putting on the match. Id have loved to have shot the complete match. I got about 5 hours of sleep and made it home a couple of hours before the funeral. It was where I needed to be. Moving funeral service for a fine Christian friend.

Congratulations Robert some darn good shooting. From looking at the scores of everyone looks like it was windy both days.
    Also Eddie Collins, Larry Scharnhorst, Jim Shipley, Darrel Loker did a good job of shooting rounding out the top 5.
    Wish I could of been there first match I missed since Richard started holding matches.

Chet