Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 199

Thread: We Remember

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter View Post
    with so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," i thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to post name(s) and date(s) of death of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range"; i'll add them to a "master" list below -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

    2021
    wilbur harris

    2020
    gene bukys
    manny garcia
    smiley hensley
    scott smith 2020

    2019
    dick wright
    faye boyer
    ron hoehn
    terry leonard
    dean parker 5-20
    2018
    allie euber
    dennis thornbury
    keith gantt

    2017
    dale metzger
    tom libby

    2016
    brady knight
    lowell hottenstein

    2013
    steve black
    butch kimmell
    bobby prather

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Kersey CO
    Posts
    27
    Here are some Western shooters that have passed
    Dick McQuisten 2017.,Michael McQuisten 2013, Ron Bradford, Marv Roberts, Larry McDaniel 2021, Bill Bates ,
    Erv Reigles, Mike Rydquist ,Bill Lofink 2007 ,Gene Craig, George Myer, Nels Nelson, Bill Wilkinson, Randy Pumphey
    Stan Hill

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,497
    I've just remembered some conversations with James Pappas......

    -James Pappas
    -Dorothy Jamison
    -Grant Pickard
    -Gary Pearson
    -Lones Wiggers

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    2,565
    Dorothy Jamison 2019 - 84
    Gary Pearson 1998
    Last edited by Fred J; 08-23-2021 at 09:23 PM.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12

    We Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    With so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," I thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to post name(s) and date(s) of death of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range"; I'll add them to a "master" list below -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

    2021
    Wilbur Harris

    2020
    Gene Bukys
    Manny Garcia
    Smiley Hensley

    2019
    Dick Wright
    Faye Boyer
    Ron Hoehn
    Terry Leonard

    2018
    Allie Euber
    Dennis Thornbury
    Keith Gantt

    2017
    Dale Metzger
    Tom Libby

    2016
    Brady Knight
    Lowell Hottenstein

    2013
    Steve Black
    2009 Lee R. Six October 21, 2009

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    12

    We Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    With so many of our benchrest friends and acquaintances having "left the range," I thought it would be nice to have a somewhat comprehensive list of them. Feel free to post name(s) and date(s) of death of your benchrest friends and acquaintances who have "left the range"; I'll add them to a "master" list below -- that way there will be one "comprehensive" list.

    2021
    Wilbur Harris

    2020
    Gene Bukys
    Manny Garcia
    Smiley Hensley

    2019
    Dick Wright
    Faye Boyer
    Ron Hoehn
    Terry Leonard

    2018
    Allie Euber
    Dennis Thornbury
    Keith Gantt

    2017
    Dale Metzger
    Tom Libby

    2016
    Brady Knight
    Lowell Hottenstein

    2013
    Steve Black
    2009 Lee R. Six October 21, 2009 A best friend, who left too soon, with too many jokes untold. And as my t-shirt says, the best butts in the business!

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    7,023
    Richard Watson passed away in 2019 at the age of 81. He was really a good guy.
    https://www.nwaonline.com/obituaries...on-2019-10-27/

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sun City, AZ
    Posts
    27

    2021 add

    Please add Walt Berger 2021

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilcox, PA
    Posts
    1,226

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by fred j View Post
    howard dietz. Not sure of the year.
    not to long ago i talked to him on the phone he said wasnt good.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Augusta, Maine & Palm Coast, Fl
    Posts
    6,472

    Jon Newman

    Jon passes Nov 15, 2013.

    Pete

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    628
    As reported on Accurate shooter:
    Ed Nazy passed 10-10-2021
    2009 IBS 1000 Yard 2 gun champion

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    246

    Lones Wigger

    Please correct the spelling for Lones. It is Wigger. His date of death is: December 14, 2017.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Bedford, Virginia
    Posts
    1,018
    spelling correction for Henry Vranian age 69 dod 10-26-2010 Henry was a good competitor and a great man, always had a smile on his face and would do his best to help anyone

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    White Marsh Swamp, Whiteville N. C.
    Posts
    589

    Henry

    Quote Originally Posted by steve stanley View Post
    spelling correction for Henry Vranian age 69 dod 10-26-2010 Henry was a good competitor and a great man, always had a smile on his face and would do his best to help anyone
    Steve,, you said it straight about Henry.. great friend

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Down By the Cedar River
    Posts
    1,386
    Agreed. Bought a neck turning unit from him on 2

    005.

    Later
    Dave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •