Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Used barrels

Used barrels

What happens to all the take off benchrest barrels ? There has to be lots of them try to buy a new barrel it's 6 to 12 months .

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ArtinNC View Post
    What happens to all the take off benchrest barrels ? There has to be lots of them try to buy a new barrel it's 6 to 12 months .
    IHAVE 2 EW HUTER BARRELS 30 SHORT AND 30 BYE 47. NEVER SHOT for kelby panda.for sale reasonable bill brawand .

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrawand View Post
    IHAVE 2 EW HUTER BARRELS 30 SHORT AND 30 BYE 47. NEVER SHOT for kelby panda.for sale reasonable bill brawand .
    also 30 br.

I looking for a .224 barrel or a 6mm , I figure a used benchrest barrel would make a good varment barrel . Right now all barrel makers have a year lead time , I'll be dead by them .

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ArtinNC View Post
    I looking for a .224 barrel or a 6mm , I figure a used benchrest barrel would make a good varment barrel . Right now all barrel makers have a year lead time , I'll be dead by them .
    call 1 814 5 0450 ask for bill c.

Cool

call 1 814 5 0450 ask for bill c.
    1 814 335 0450.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by artinnc View Post
    i looking for a .224 barrel or a 6mm , i figure a used benchrest barrel would make a good varment barrel . Right now all barrel makers have a year lead time , i'll be dead by them .
    i have a number of good used barrels let me now wt thread or action. 1 814 335 0450 c. Bill brawand.

i have a number of good used barrels let me now wt thread or action. 1 814 335 0450 c. Bill brawand.
    Really looking for a .224 1:14 twist stright tapper benchrest barrel . Wt prefer a heavier barrel just not a light wt . I can rechamber and thread it .

I'm looking for 6ppc .268" LV barrel , anyone going to the East/West ??

Try Bob White

Shooters Corner. He has a website.

Pete

A few years back I mentioned switching barrels and a guy from New York State on this very website said he needed a barrel for fireforming. I told him this was a decent barrel and the actions were the same so it may even work out for him as he does varmint shooting. He could have it for the price of shipping. Yep! He reneged on sending me a check. That was the last free barrel for anyone. It was the principle of the matter. Just look in my garbage can on rubbish day.

Check your PMs

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    A few years back I mentioned switching barrels and a guy from New York State on this very website said he needed a barrel for fireforming. I told him this was a decent barrel and the actions were the same so it may even work out for him as he does varmint shooting. He could have it for the price of shipping. Yep! He reneged on sending me a check. That was the last free barrel for anyone. It was the principle of the matter. Just look in my garbage can on rubbish day.
    Wondering what the cheap son's of a bitches name was Francis????

I remembered for about five years, Dave, and then it became ancient history. He used to post here now and again and then rode off into the sunset. I would remember if his name came up.

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    And I was not looking for a free barrel . Just the barrels that I have has been set back so many times they are only about 17 inches now . And the barrel on my Hall action is shooting to good to take off , and a new barrel is a year away . so though I'd look around for a used barrel to plink around with .