Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: bulk CLR for those using it

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    675

    bulk CLR for those using it

    one gallon is about 20 bucks at amazon( with prime shipping)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,406
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmithsr View Post
    one gallon is about 20 bucks at amazon( with prime shipping)
    "Bulk?" I get 55gal drums for less than half that

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    675
    lol your bulk AND MINE ARE NOT THE SAME

    no business to write stuff off on.
    Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    "Bulk?" I get 55gal drums for less than half that

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,406
    What are you using it for?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    680
    As one can plainly see CLR is a brand name.

    https://clrbrands.com/products/CLR-Household

    Are people really putting that calcium lime and rust remover chit into their SS barrels?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    7,013
    Quote Originally Posted by antelopedundee View Post
    As one can plainly see CLR is a brand name.

    https://clrbrands.com/products/CLR-Household

    Are people really putting that calcium lime and rust remover chit into their SS barrels?

    Chuckle chuckle, I guess the colorado kid is doing it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    675
    do a search on carbon removers

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmithsr View Post
    do a search on carbon removers
    Yes, I know some say it works and others say that it's useless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •