Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 117 of 117

Thread: NRA Lawsuit

  1. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,403
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplce View Post
    Damn son, we agree on two things now that you say, "We are not the same."
    --THANK YOU!!!! --
    thanks dad

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    What is interesting is why he joined this site in the first place? Outside of bad mouthing the NRA Leadership and quite a few of us. I haven't seen him post anything that is shooting related since the time he first joined this site.
    Last edited by Louis.J; 06-09-2021 at 05:44 PM.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    What is interesting is why he joined this site in the first place? Outside of bad mouthing the NRA Leadership and quite a few of us. I haven't seen him post anything that is shooting related since the time he first joined this site.
    I KNEW IT WOULDN'T LAST!!!

    I guess that I joined this site for the same or similar reasons as most. An interest in shooting.
    I suppose I do have some reservations about how the NRA is operating, but it seems like a lot of other folks do too.
    If there are any doubts, read the beginning posts

    Now, Louis says I bad mouth the NRA. I've asked Louis several times to go back and tell or show what he's talking about, and he hasn't.
    He did post numerous things, but none were things I said. He literally made them up in his head.
    Time after time, he's indicated that I thought or said things that I didn't. He has a real problem with the truth and being accurate.

    This all started when I agreed with another persons post, and Louis has been on a rant ever since. I recapped those a page or two back, and he's nuts.

    Perhaps Louis would like to list those, "QUITE A FEW," who he's referring too that I bad mouthed. There were three who I have been critical about, including Louis. IN EVERY OTHER CASE, they tore into me about something first. Two have done nothing but lied as to what I said or my position. The other one apparently didn't read what I posted and was upset because of the lies from the others. I can only assume on the one.

    Louis was a real A Hole when he even took this to other sites or forums. Another person called him out on that, I didn't see it. I've seldom seen anyone do that, it's so childish.

    I can't help what Louis sees or doesn't see about me, and I sure as hell don't owe him an explanation.
    He's demonstrated time after time he can't read, so maybe he can't see. He sure couldn't keep his T's and J's straight in earlier postings.
    Louis has a history of tearing into others. You can see them in his posting history, or this thread.
    I've come to the conclusion, of the Deaf, Dumb and Blind handicaps, the only one left to question about Louis, is he Deaf. The others are obvious.
    Last edited by jimsplce; 06-10-2021 at 10:24 AM.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    Registered User
    This message is hidden because jimsplce is on your ignore list.

    I can't see you! Should you be talking about me.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northshore
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    Registered User
    This message is hidden because jimsplce is on your ignore list.

    I can't see you! Should you be talking about me.
    I think both of y’all are childish. Let it go. Get a life.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    You are probably right but you were also not the one being called an Asshole and a Liar when the other fellow actually is. You might tend to think abit differently if he was actually doing it to you.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    North Eastern Australia
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post

    (((sorry to hijack your thread GTS225, I just wanted to shout out to the op who got folks true feelings to boil out..... Good On Ya Doggie ;: )))
    That's OK Al.

    Just to remind you that I ain't in Europe but a fair distance away in Australia and a proud member of the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia (our equivalent of the NRA). As much of what happens in the US of A gets monitored by our anti-shooting nutbags then I am interested to see how you all handle this.

    It was not my intention to start a flame war (as a few people seem to be having a go at each other) but to just monitor the situation in a civilised manner.

    34 years military service, I have a son and a brother living in your fine country so like to keep an eye on events that could affect their freedoms.

    Regards * doggie *

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,403
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter View Post
    That's OK Al.

    Just to remind you that I ain't in Europe but a fair distance away in Australia ..........

    Regards * doggie *
    I apologize for that..... I forget sometimes that you'se blokes left the jollie auld sodde too!!! Our northern polite friends the Canucks are closer to the queen than you are.

    I am truly in the wrong to have lumped you in. My baby sister's husband loves you guys, he's been many stints down there fighting your fires and working with your wildfire crews. He keeps one of those big orange Sikorsky waterbombers in the air, the Gypsy Lady

    He doesn't like your spiders

    Thank you for thinking of us, we're being hoist on our own retard up here......

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by sdean View Post
    I think both of y’all are childish. Let it go. Get a life.
    LOUIS REPLIED WITH THIS POST.
    You are probably right but you were also not the one being called an Asshole and a Liar when the other fellow actually is. You might tend to think abit differently if he was actually doing it to you.



    I'M TRYING TO PROTECT MY REPUTATION from an individual who continues to try to damage it with untrue statements, and who also is trying to get me banned and others to dislike me.

    Louis likes to blame others for his problems. The problem is, he doesn't know who he's blaming, or for what.
    He accuses me of calling him a Liar and an Asshole.
    In this case, if the shoe fits, he should wear it.

    No one except Louis has posted the word, "Asshole." In fact he's used it several times.
    On 6-6-21 he said that I called others Assholes. That was a lie.
    I did/had/have not.

    Louis has trouble with the truth.

    He says I called him a Liar.
    Well, I probably did. I don't know another word for someone who makes false statements, and claims I said something, when I didn't, and there have been many times.

    I've already provided numerous quotes that were not true from Louis, so I won't rehash those.

    This is an excellent example of what happens when Louis is involved.

    On 6-6-21 Louis posted;
    Sad part is this fellow is trying to degrade all of those who have a differing opinion. Hey I made a mistake but I also owned up to it.
    At no time did I call him an Asshole as he has now done to others. Best way for all of us to unfortunately move on is to follow the directions that I posted to ignore him and to move on without him being able to be seen by any of us any longer.

    (For the record, I had not called anyone an Asshole on or before 6-6-21, not even Louis.)


    Following Louis's post, 1911Nut said,

    Which one?


    tim replied,

    Precisely. Mr. Louis apparently has yet to figure out he is directed his angst toward the wrong guy, must have loved “Groundhog Day” I have said nothing other than to one self appointed preacher, who still has yet to figure out he is pointing a finger at the wrong guy..... you just cannot make this stuff up.

    On 6-5-21, OR the day before Louis's post, this had been posted, "You really don’t pay attention to much, to names, facts, probably because you like to ramble on, and, well, based purely on content...... you’re an A..Hole."

    BUT NOT BY ME.

    Louis has trouble with facts.

    It wasn't until the next day, on 6-7-21 that I replied to alinwa, where I said, "Louis acted like an A hole taking this worthless garbage to other sites or links and encouraged others to put me on ignore and to get me banned."

    I have asked Louis a number of times to provide where I lied, as he says I did.
    Not one single time has he provided anything.

    On the other hand, I've provided numerous quotes where Louis has lied and made false statements. I can back up what I've said.


    sdean, Louis says if you were the one being called an Asshole and a Liar you may tend to think differently.

    I would hope you'd never act like Louis, because whoever was being attacked with false statements would probably be defending themselves much like I have.

    It just keeps going on and on.
    Last edited by jimsplce; 06-12-2021 at 12:07 AM.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    Doghunter there is still hope when we have Judges who still understand and are willing to protect our constitutional rights.

    Judge overturns California’s 32-year ban on assault weapons
    June 5, 2021.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Louis.J, ..your [sic] welcome to move to GA to help try to unseat one of our "blue" senators next year.
    Louis, you're still welcome to come here to help next year. Hopefully, your odds of winning will be better here.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    You need a politician like the other fellow to win.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •