Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 117

Thread: NRA Lawsuit

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    I'd like to clarify a few things.
    Mostly, there has been a lot of lying and ganging up on others with inaccurate posts.
    I've had at least one person block me because they jumped on me due a lie and I responded. That's on them, but I regret it.
    But, the rest has been one lie after another.

    The short version.

    Beginning 5-23-21
    Originally; Posted by tim
    Yeah, maybe before we get another of your idiotic rants you should learn some actual freakin facts.
    First I am and have been a member but it does no cause any good to learn after Olliie North left about Wayne LaPierre’s multi million dollar residence or his wife's $5000 hair appointments spent with member dues to name a couple to make any AG actions that much easier.
    It’s disgusting.

    I acknowledged Tim's posting
    Thank you Tim, I appreciate your comments.
    NRA's move to another state was an attempted maneuver to avoid legal matters using loopholes. It appears it will not work. NRA used to be mostly about education and training, and then it became more about high incomes for a few and a political slush fund. It's sad.

    Louis.j Then posted
    "Why one would think training and education is no longer apart is beyond me."

    I responded with, "I shared my agreement with someone else and was attacked and insulted for doing it.(alinwa) Now, you're implying that I said something that I didn't. What the Hell?
    Who said training and education wasn't a part of NRA? I didn't.

    Louis posted, "Some would rather have you think that they are doing absolutely nothing other than wasting all of their members money."

    Note: No one said the NRA is doing absolutely nothing. I didn't

    Louis.J replied to my post with, "It is very obvious that you have a tremendous amount of hatred towards the NRA."

    Since I don't have a tremendous amount of hatred toward the NRA, it would be helpful to have had the comment explained. It would be constructive for everyone if Louis could be truthful and not fabricate what others say.


    On 5-30 I posted,
    As Louis said earlier, I only have a few posts, I ask him. So where did I say I didn't like or hated the NRA? It should be easy for anyone with half a brain, like you, to find if I did, except that I didn't say it.
    Where did I express any Hatred toward anyone regarding supporting the NRA? Perhaps you can find that too?

    --THERE WAS NO REPLY FROM LOUIS--
    I also said to him," I don't care about you or your opinions, but I want the sh*t talking stopped."

    THAT APPARENTLY ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. The crap continues.

    Louis has since posted,
    "Its been quite sometime since I or anyone here has had to add anyone to the ignore list. It would be unfortunate if I or anyone else here had to do it to a new guy.
    All one has to do is click on his name, click on view profile and then click on Add to Ignore List and he goes away.

    He appears to recruit others to gang up on the New Guys since he hasn't been able to get them banned for defending themselves from his false statements.

    In addition, I now find out he's linked this to other forums. I was not aware this manure had been spread elsewhere, and for what purpose?

    AND, Louis still doesn't know his T' from J's.
    And, apparently his A hole from his P hole.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    I'd like to clarify a few things.
    Mostly, there has been a lot of lying and ganging up on others with inaccurate posts.
    I've had at least one person block me because they jumped on me due to a lie and I responded. That's on them, but I regret it.
    But, the rest has been one lie after another.

    5-23-21
    Originally Posted by tim
    Yeah, maybe before we get another of your idiotic rants you should learn some actual freakin facts.
    First I am and have been a member but it does no cause any good to learn after Olliie North left about Wayne LaPierre’s multi million dollar residence or his wife's $5000 hair appointments spent with member dues to name a couple to make any AG actions that much easier.
    It’s disgusting.

    My reply to Tim:
    Thank you Tim, I appreciate your comments.
    NRA's move to another state was an attempted maneuver to avoid legal matters using loopholes. It appears it will not work. NRA used to be mostly about education and training, and then it became more about high incomes for a few and a political slush fund. It's sad.


    alinwa posted
    This guy JOINED THE FORUM just to tell us all how he likes tim and thinks the NRA sucks

    I DID NOT Say the NRA sucked, nor did I express a viewpoint regarding Tim personally. He says I joined this forum just to tell you how I like Tim and thinks the NRA sucks. My question is, why would I wait 5 or 6 months to just say something like that?

    alinwa posted
    The fact that you think this is relevant is a large part of the problem. I know, you're sickened by the fact that it's no longer that way.... but the fact you think it's RELEVANT is the problem.

    alinwa, posted a link that is extremely damming to NRA that explains in detail misuse of NRA funds.
    https://www.thetrace.org/2019/04/nra...erman-mcqueen/

    alinwa then posted
    tim, I hear you, I get it...... you don't like the NRA. And you don't like Wayne LaPierre NOR the horse he rode in on.

    FIRST, alinwa was not replying to tim's quote, but to mine.
    SECOND, alinwa doesn't get it, I never said I didn't like the NRA, nor did I say I didn't like Wayne Lapierre.
    Questioning what someone or something has done, doesn't indicate a like or dislike. There are areas I disapprove of, and that's different.

    WITH RECENT INFORMATION TO ME, It appears both alinwa and Louis have trouble with getting names or just about anything correct, so I'm not sure who doesn't know the difference between The T's and the J's.
    I do have to disagree with alinwa's, " "tim", "jim", "Tim" flim-blim...... it doesn't matter."
    IT DOES MATTER. Facts matter.

    alinwa posted to tim, You and your buddies, after naming Wayne LaPierre as a crook proceeded to malign other "names" here on the forum, calling out folks you've never met and pitting total strangers against each other, now want to "move on??"

    I THINK alinwa has blinders on and should Look in the mirror along with with his buddies.
    Specifically when did someone say Wayne LaPierre was a crook? Can you do the quote?
    Who said defund the NRA? Please provide the quote.
    YOU CAN'T
    The discussion wasn't just about the NRA being good or bad, but rather that there are problems.
    On the other hand, have you forgotten the link you provided?
    https://www.thetrace.org/2019/04/nra...erman-mcqueen/

    Stop fabricating crap and try being truthful.
    alinwa and Louis are two of a kind that feed off of each others manure.

    I'm not here to hash and rehash this crap, so leave me out.
    Is that asking too much?
    Last edited by jimsplce; 06-07-2021 at 10:44 AM.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    I apologized to Tim so it wouldn't be him. It was jimsplce who I ignored.
    Last edited by Louis.J; 06-07-2021 at 10:37 AM.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    I apologized to Tim so it wouldn't be him. It was jimsplce who I ignored.
    Louis, you're priceless.
    Had you ignored me, this wouldn't have gone on and on, and you wouldn't be responding now.

    I requested you to stop lying about what I and others post days ago, but you just couldn't stop. If you ignore me that will make the world a happier place and me very happy.

    For anyone who is confused, I think this sums it up pretty well.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut
    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Precisely. Mr. Louis apparently has yet to figure out he is directed his angst toward the wrong guy, must have loved “Groundhog Day” I have said nothing other than to one self appointed preacher, who still has yet to figure out he is pointing a finger at the wrong guy..... you just cannot make this stuff up.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    upstate, N.Y.
    Posts
    3,010
    BEHOLD, somebody can actually read as to who wrote what. maybe now it’s time to give this a decent burial?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    Like I said I apologize to you Tim and I am doing it here once again and hopefully that is now enough. Where it goes from here is anybody's guess? Do I agree with everything that you have had to say. No but you do have a right to your own opinions as do I and hopefully it now clears things up just between ourselves.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    Registered User
    This message is hidden because jimsplce is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list.

    Unfortunately that choice was left up to him and I will leave it at that.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    Registered User
    This message is hidden because jimsplce is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list.

    Unfortunately that choice was left up to him and I will leave it at that.

    Louis has a really difficult time with reality and the truth.

    He says, being on his ignore list was left up to me.
    For God sake, how is it someone else's choice to put someone on HIS ignore list?

    I'm not complaining that it was done, and I wish it had been done long ago. He made the choice, not me.
    Like everything else with Louis, blame his actions and screwups on someone else.
    Again, Louis has a problem with being truthful at any level.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    7,013
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplce View Post
    Louis has a really difficult time with reality and the truth.

    He says, being on his ignore list was left up to me.
    For God sake, how is it someone else's choice to put someone on HIS ignore list?

    I'm not complaining that it was done, and I wish it had been done long ago. He made the choice, not me.
    Like everything else with Louis, blame his actions and screwups on someone else.
    Again, Louis has a problem with being truthful at any level.

    Check your PMs.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,403
    And it's like this everywhere!!

    In every stratum of society..... "conservatives" who think and act like school girls.

    I work construction and every day I have to hear another guy whining about how;

    "you an I both know that since the lumber yards have got the prices jacked up where they want them, AND THEY'RE GETTING IT prices ain't NEVER gonna' come back down!!!..."

    And "there's lumber setting in the yards everywhere!! Ain't NO SHORTAGE!! It's all setting just over the border cuz (Trump/Trudeau/Biden etc)"

    And "they'll just keep making these so-called shortages just to keep us running in circles so we don't see the real problem"

    And "they keep right on playing with my fuel costs, a little higher every time, can't make a living like this"

    And "first they took our t'erlet paper..." (bogroll to you'se Limeys)

    And "next thing ya' know they'll be jackin' the interest rates!!"

    And "you see what so-n-so's getting for primers??"

    And "somebody's gotta "DO SOMETHING!!"

    And "I remember when I was a kid"

    And "shipping!!"



    The Man Who Learns How To Do The Work
    Will Always Have A Job
    The Man Who Learns WHY
    Will Always Be His Boss

    Yes my friends, "facts matter" but not all "facts" are relevant to a given discussion.

    The relevant question is WHY is the NRA driven to be as it is right now? (Some here will say it's because of Wayne LaPierre's lifestyle)

    Sorry folks, you just haven't thought this through..... you're thinking like democrats

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    954
    Alinwa some folks just don't what to face the facts of who they apparently voted for. Gas here is now over 4 dollars and twenty cents a gallon for the least expensive gas. It will go well beyond 5 dollars a gallon long before summer is over. My neighbor across the street just bought a couple of Doug Fir studs and they were 10 dollars and fifteen cents each. The next door neighbor just bought 8 sheets of 1/2 inch 4X8 plywood at 98 dollars plus change for each. And as you know middle class American's are going to get a substantial raise in their taxes. Our own children don't have a chance in Hell of getting ahead in life right now and it is going to get allot worse.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    And it's like this everywhere!!
    Yes my friends, "facts matter" but not all "facts" are relevant to a given discussion.

    The relevant question is WHY is the NRA driven to be as it is right now? (Some here will say it's because of Wayne LaPierre's lifestyle)

    Sorry folks, you just haven't thought this through..... you're thinking like democrats

    These threads of manure have no bearing on Republican or Democrat, so I reject your conclusion.
    It's individuals on this site that didn't think it through.

    We agree on one thing finally.
    Facts do matter.

    I'm glad to see you acknowledge that facts matter.

    The fact of the matter is, Why the NRA is driven to be the way it is right now hasn't been part of this discussion.
    The truth and the fact is, both you and Louis have repeatedly been posting things that aren't true.
    Both of you have posted how I hate the NRA and that I joined this site to say how much I like Tim, all without reason.

    At no time did I say that I disliked or hated the NRA, or even Wayne.
    I do feel there are legitimate concerns by me as well as others on some issues.
    Look at the earlier posts in these threads and you'll see a number of people expressing their concerns too.

    Louis acted like an A hole taking this worthless garbage to other sites or links and encouraged others to put me on ignore and to get me banned.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,403
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsplce View Post
    These threads of manure have no bearing on Republican or Democrat, so I reject your conclusion.
    It's individuals on this site that didn't think it through.

    We agree on one thing finally.
    Facts do matter.

    I'm glad to see you acknowledge that facts matter.

    The fact of the matter is, Why the NRA is driven to be the way it is right now hasn't been part of this discussion.
    The truth and the fact is, both you and Louis have repeatedly been posting things that aren't true.
    Both of you have posted how I hate the NRA and that I joined this site to say how much I like Tim, all without reason.

    At no time did I say that I disliked or hated the NRA, or even Wayne.
    I do feel there are legitimate concerns by me as well as others on some issues.
    Look at the earlier posts in these threads and you'll see a number of people expressing their concerns too.

    Louis acted like an A hole taking this worthless garbage to other sites or links and encouraged others to put me on ignore and to get me banned.

    jimmie jimmie jimmie.... some day you're going to give the people around you credit for LISTENING to you Some day you're going to realize that some people not only HEAR YOU, but also UNDERSTAND what you're really saying.

    I HEAR you, loud and clear.

    And I accept your rejection

    We are not the same

    Vive la difference'?

    LOL

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    Alinwa some folks just don't what to face the facts of who they apparently voted for. Gas here is now over 4 dollars and twenty cents a gallon for the least expensive gas. It will go well beyond 5 dollars a gallon long before summer is over. My neighbor across the street just bought a couple of Doug Fir studs and they were 10 dollars and fifteen cents each. The next door neighbor just bought 8 sheets of 1/2 inch 4X8 plywood at 98 dollars plus change for each. And as you know middle class American's are going to get a substantial raise in their taxes. Our own children don't have a chance in Hell of getting ahead in life right now and it is going to get allot worse.
    You got it..... normal people are incapable of understanding that actions have consequences....they voted for the guy they "like" and will support him because the other guy's "mean." Because "facts matter and orange man bad" and "coexist" and "love me some lgbtq" and "if I can just concentrate rainbows shoot out my arse...."

    There are "facts" everywhere, the simple "fact" is I sometimes talk to my motorcycle..... and to my rifle, and especially to my truck when it starts missing on a big hill, and I have always talked to dogs and sometimes they even understand more than they should.....



    That has no bearing on the fact that some people talk to their cat, and





    that telling a kitten it's fat isn't mean....





    nor is telling it it's cute nice




    and jimspice is gonna' wonder just how the rip my manure spreader ended up over here!!! like what do KITTENS have to do with the NRA??

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post

    I HEAR you, loud and clear.

    And I accept your rejection

    We are not the same

    Vive la difference'?

    LOL
    Damn son, we agree on two things now that you say, "We are not the same."
    --THANK YOU!!!! --

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •