Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Texas Got Right

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    960

    Texas Got Right

    Texas Backs Up Constitutional Rights


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Down By the Cedar River
    Posts
    1,381
    Good deal. They're catching up to Iowa....

    Later
    Dave

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Coots View Post
    Good deal. They're catching up to Iowa....

    Later
    Dave
    and Tennessee after July 1. 2021.



    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    75

    Cool

    And Kansas

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    960
    Did not know that other states were allowing the same.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    308
    Arizona has had constitutional carry since 2010.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    Did not know that other states were allowing the same.
    Have allowed Louis, have allowed.

    Yeahh, it's up to almost half of the states now and Texas is finally catching up.....

    My state is funny, we're in the Western mold in that carry is and has always been unrestricted "except in town"

    And even in town open carry is and has always been unrestricted

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Fbks,Alaska
    Posts
    404
    "Tis one reason that I reside where I do....ALASKA.

    Only NFA laws apply.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Elkton, NC
    Posts
    16
    It's been that way in NC as far back as I can remember.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    washington.........STATE that is.
    Posts
    11,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
    It's been that way in NC as far back as I can remember.
    The political nuances between NC and SC have always fascinated me as I've hundreds of rellies/friends in both states

    Have you read Robt Ruark's 'Old Man and the Boy' books? Makes me want to prowl the Ca'linas. My younger brother explores the islands, Outer Banks etc with a fancy pedal-powered kayaky type boat (Hobie??)...... Some spooky weather/waters out there!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    960
    Thanks for sharing those States the News media wasn't going to do it. Now that Gaven Newsom is in the process of being recalled, maybe we can get a Constitutionalist Governor who might do the same for us someday.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    1,862

    Maine Becaume

    Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    Thanks for sharing those States the News media wasn't going to do it. Now that Gaven Newsom is in the process of being recalled, maybe we can get a Constitutionalist Governor who might do the same for us someday.

    a permitless carry state on July 8, 2015

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Carrollton Mo.
    Posts
    436

    carry

    Mo. got it now. I went and took the class to get the card and now you dont need a card. Doug

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Branchville, NJ
    Posts
    545
    I wonder if these states will still issue permits, Res and Non-Res, for those other states that require a permit to carry in their state? For example, a Utah Non-Res permit is good in over 30 states. This is good for people who live in states like NJ and NY who cant get a permit due to liberal (restrictive) laws.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by MilGunsmith View Post
    I wonder if these states will still issue permits, Res and Non-Res, for those other states that require a permit to carry in their state? For example, a Utah Non-Res permit is good in over 30 states. This is good for people who live in states like NJ and NY who cant get a permit due to liberal (restrictive) laws.
    Missouri now has permitless carry, but I keep my Concealed Carry permit up to date so I can carry in many other states.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •