Thread: Hogroast 33 - Paul Mitchell Wins HV Grand, Larry Costa wins LV Grand and 2 Gun

Hogroast 33 - Paul Mitchell Wins HV Grand, Larry Costa wins LV Grand and 2 Gun

Larry and Paul Kicked everyone's ass to take all the grands.

70 Shooters showed up for the 33rd Annual Hogroast. Great shoot and lots of fun in challenging conditions.

Complete results are attached.

Steve
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for posting...

That was rough! I have much to learn. Congrats goes to those who figured it out!

Thanks for posting!!!

STEVE: Thanks for posting! Congrads to Larry and Paul! As well to all shooters. Must have been Tuff conditions! Save travels to all on the way home.

Great shooting, Paul

Thanks Steve, I sure had fun this weekend. Great bunch of guys and gals to hang out with. Thank you to Fairchance club and staff for hosting. Congratulations to the winners - they earned it with that wind.

Cool The man in high treesw

Quote Originally Posted by prplepanda View Post
    thanks steve, i sure had fun this weekend. Great bunch of guys and gals to hang out with. Thank you to fairchance club and staff for hosting. Congratulations to the winners - they earned it with that wind.
    paul you shorely have learned to read the wind from cutting down those tall trees. Good luck always bill braeand.