Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Need a rimfire BR stock

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,915

    Need a rimfire BR stock

    I'm sure nobody makes one for a Walther KK300, but I can make one work. This will be my inexpensive club rifle.
    papawppc@gmail.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,915
    I also need a pair of 1" rings with an 11mm dovetail. Not wanting to pay $225 for a pair of EAW rings.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,915
    WOW, Amazon has a lot of them from $11.95 and up.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    582
    utg/leapers a chinese/american company makes tons.
    most are just extrusions.
    serious lapping needed
    but i agree, 200 is not a reasonable price
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    WOW, Amazon has a lot of them from $11.95 and up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,915
    I do have a good lapping tool.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    107

    Rings

    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    I also need a pair of 1" rings with an 11mm dovetail. Not wanting to pay $225 for a pair of EAW rings.
    Butch,
    This guy in the USA makes rings for what you are after
    Scope Rings - 11mm and 3/8" Dovetail fit Anschutz , CZ 452 455 457, 1" & 30mm
    Various heights and CNC machined
    $60.50 USD
    DO a search on EBay for store tinkerer1962

    Cheers
    Michael

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Boothbay Harbor, ME
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    I also need a pair of 1" rings with an 11mm dovetail. Not wanting to pay $225 for a pair of EAW rings.
    Butch, you can mill the bottom of say, Harrellís or Kelblyís to work for 11mm dovetails. Donít remember how much exactly but think itís around .050?.
    BKL makes decent inexpensive 11mm rings as well.
    Keith

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    95
    Doesn't the Morr Accuracy work?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    upstate, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,973
    Call Kelblyís, they have usually supplied 11mm rings

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,915
    Thanks for all the help. I will follow up tomorrow. I found an uninletted BR stock. I'm on the way right now.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,915
    Quote Originally Posted by linekin View Post
    Butch, you can mill the bottom of say, Harrellís or Kelblyís to work for 11mm dovetails. Donít remember how much exactly but think itís around .050?.
    BKL makes decent inexpensive 11mm rings as well.
    Keith
    Keith, I'm lost on how I can mill the bottom of my Kelbly rings to make them fit a 11mm. It appears to me that the bottom of the ring would just be a little further from the top of the receiver. I may be missing something, but how will it tighten the dove tail to 11mm.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    17
    Harrells has 11 mm rimfire rings. 60 bucks for a set of single screw rings.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poetry, Tex.
    Posts
    6,915
    Thanks, I have a set coming from Kelblys. They take care of you. I had a BR ring that had a small crack in the dovetail. It was 20yrs old, but they replaced it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilcox, PA
    Posts
    893

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by butch lambert View Post
    i'm sure nobody makes one for a walther kk300, but i can make one work. This will be my inexpensive club rifle.
    papawppc@gmail.com
    have like new ansults 22 rimfie rilfe with clip i had put in it.1 814 335 0450. Bill b

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wilcox, PA
    Posts
    893

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by butch lambert View Post
    i'm sure nobody makes one for a walther kk300, but i can make one work. This will be my inexpensive club rifle.
    papawppc@gmail.com
    have like new ansults 22 rimfie rilfe with clip i had put in it.1 814 335 0450. Bill b also just got my new mag. Going back to smoking cigars.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •