Thread: N133

N133

got a 2004 1kg jar of N133 is this a good thing to use ore only usable for FF?

2004 n133

Its horrible powder and far too dangerous for even lite fire forming loads. If you send it to me I'll be sure to have is disposed of in the most bestest manor available to me at no charge to you at all! lol

Good stuff

Johan, Many have had good luck with that year, in particular the 820/04 and 788/04 lots. Shoot it and enjoy! Or tell Scott Haywood you'd be glad to trade him his new pick up truck for it!

Best wishes....

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Johan, Many have had good luck with that year, in particular the 820/04 and 788/04 lots. Shoot it and enjoy! Or tell Scott Haywood you'd be glad to trade him his new pick up truck for it!

Best wishes....
    For 8 pounds of 03/683, I will throw in my Grandkids

The truth is, there really isnít that much difference in any of the lots of 133. We tend to convince ourselves there is.
    Last edited by jackie schmidt; 03-29-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Anyone have any experience with 2007?

It will be fine.
    How have you been Johan?

Quote Originally Posted by chriscovell View Post
    Anyone have any experience with 2007?
    Been trying to burn up this lousy 06.

Beware Johan

Don't even think of using it!!! Extremely dangerous lot bring it to Volmerange and I will help you to dispose of it in a very safe manner....

Mr. Smallwood!

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post

Best wishes....
    Can't believe you would suggest such a thing, everyone knows that all I'm doing is just looking out for everyone's safety! (Next time send me a PM and I'll split it with you!) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Coots View Post
    It will be fine.
    How have you been Johan?
    i am ok thank for asking living in slowmotion over here in belgium nearly all the shooting ranges are indoor so not so mutch BR shooting
    and they had the "great idea" to not allow more then 4 people together in a " bubble" . so all the matches ar cancelled
    bars and restaurant closed so time is moving slow

Hi Johan,
    Iíve been using N-133 lots 788-04 and 820-04 since 2005. Needless to say, I think itís a good year/lots. It doesnít seem to spike when shooting hot (for 6ppc).

Use it, and shoot hot. Youíll do just fine.
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by johan teughels View Post
    i am ok thank for asking living in slowmotion over here in belgium nearly all the shooting ranges are indoor so not so mutch BR shooting
    and they had the "great idea" to not allow more then 4 people together in a " bubble" . so all the matches ar cancelled
    bars and restaurant closed so time is moving slow
    Looking forward to seeing you again. We'll tip another like at the Legacy Inn......

Dave