Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AR15.com just banned from the internet

Use more gun and siren

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySharrett View Post
    Yhea Dr Tim, I really need a flashlight and siren to fight my wars!!!

The ONLY war the US ever LOST, Vietnam!!!! With the AR!!

OK. How about a flashlight, a siren and a klaxon? I believe the UN has also added a blue flashing helmet beacon and a Red Rider BB gun (to put the enemy's eye out but not kill him).

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Oltersdorf View Post
    Jerry, I have to disagree with you on this. This is a great little rifle. You can configure it in lots of ways in multiple calibers. It can shoot a lot of bullets with one magazine and be reloaded quickly. You can attach iron sights, a red dot, a flashlight, a laser, night vision, thermal vision, a scope and a siren. There is little recoil and best of all liberals hate it. Whats not to like? It can be made into a 1/2 MOA rifle with work and money. If the feces ever meet the fan I will not have an unlimited rifle in my hands but this little gem.

Nothing my AK74s can't do ... better .... as the reloading or liberal trick. Except for the girl with the fish tail and naked boobs. On that point, the AR seems superior. AKs can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Oltersdorf View Post
    OK. How about a flashlight, a siren and a klaxon? I believe the UN has also added a blue flashing helmet beacon and a Red Rider BB gun (to put the enemy's eye out but not kill him).
    But I lost my Red Rider gloves😞😞👺👺

ak/sks out performs the ar at short range,1-250 or so, then the accuracy of the ar takes over
    for the record an ak zero'd at 100 has a TWENTYSEVEN INCH DROP AT 300.... an ar is only inches.

Quote Originally Posted by OliveOil View Post
    Nothing my AK74s can't do ... better .... as the reloading or liberal trick. Except for the girl with the fish tail and naked boobs. On that point, the AR seems superior. AKs can't do that.

An AK will work in any environment.

An SKS is a Chinese slam fire POS.

An AR needs & likes to be run wet w/ lubricant.

I do NOT support 3rd world countries....AR's,M1A's,Mi Garands ONLY on this premisis.

serious question
    what about russian sks ???

the chinese were made on tired russian tooling, then their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Dans40X View Post
    An AK will work in any environment.

An SKS is a Chinese slam fire POS.

An AR needs & likes to be run wet w/ lubricant.

I do NOT support 3rd world countries....AR's,M1A's,Mi Garands ONLY on this premisis.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Jerry,

YIKES!

You may truly be senile.

You may think you are funny.

Terrible thing to say.

We must all stand together.
    John, you must be a proud member of the idiot society! Have you ever even attended a benchrest match?

sks

I bought a sks years ago when you could buy 7.62 x39 ammo with the steel case cheap. Mines a chicom special a piece of, well, you know. Shot it a bunch till they figured out raise the price of ammo. Havent shot it in a coons age. Mine wouldnt slam fire or full auto. I feel like I got screwed. Doug

No SYMPATHY

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySharrett View Post
    I don't shoot that little 22 POS anyway!!

I never owned one!!!!!
    for those that do shoot one competitively or recreationally? What kind of an attitude is that toward a fellow firearm owner and shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    for those that do shoot one competitively or recreationally? What kind of an attitude is that toward a fellow firearm owner and shooter?
    I like all guns!

Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post

Personnally, I am just kidding the owners of the ChtoingggPlasticGun. All my buddies belonging our IPSC-Rifle section are using ARs. I am the sh*thead using either an AKS74U or a wz88 TANTAL. I often kid them for their plastic guns (being anyway all alumina) and they kid me for my steam locomotive skin made guns.

Think that way of joking each others AK / AR owners will last forever.

To go back to topic, I do wish you Americans not to have a ban in a near future as in Canada or Australia or UK. The huge shortage you have in the US for every kind of ammos or components makes me wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by MilGunsmith View Post
    Remember that next on their agenda will be "sniper rifles", which they think of as a scoped accurate rifle. We all know what fits that description.
    Stand together, or fall separately.
    Amen Buddy!

The Republic

One them old smart guys backing the Revolutionary War ,i don't remember which one made a statement " We must surely hang to gather or we will all hang separately" ???

They used "divide and conquer" along with owning vast majority of the media to get where they are. If you think they won't do the same to gun owners you are extremely naive.

The AR platform in a rifle always seemed awkward to shoot for me but its a great platform for someone who likes to tinker. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MVC-453F.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	24313
    In a bolt action pistol in 7.62 by 39 its a lot of fun.

AR rifle

Quote Originally Posted by rsmithsr View Post
    actually 1/4 moa is not hard with the right parts..we are not talking about an m16/m4 clone, but an ar target rifle.

Dear rsmithrs

I sent you a PM