Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: equipment list from the nationals ??

Quote Originally Posted by rsmithsr View Post
    and when was the dec issue mailed..i have not received my copy and now it is the 30th ?
    I received mine in western Canada last week. Is your membership current ? Maybe your mail man is a closet br shooter

SHE is not....
    Quote Originally Posted by edmutv View Post
    I received mine in western Canada last week. Is your membership current ? Maybe your mail man is a closet br shooter

i have discovered i am not the only one in arizona that has not got the december issue!

i have discovered i am not the only one in arizona that has not got the december issue!
    I have not received the December issue either. I have packages that have been in transit by the USPS since November 10th as well. Iím sure everything will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by B_Rob85 View Post
    I have not received the December issue either. I have packages that have been in transit by the USPS since November 10th as well. Iím sure everything will show up.
    Don't have Dec issue.
    And surprise surprise. I ordered a few things on Amazon Sunday. Everything showed up on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy06 View Post
    Don't have Dec issue.
    And surprise surprise. I ordered a few things on Amazon Sunday. Everything showed up on Thursday.
    Amazon has been fine, as long as theyíre the ones delivering. All my packages through the post office the last 3 weeks have been delayed severely.
    Last edited by B_Rob85; 01-03-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Amazon has been fine, as long as their the ones delivering. All my packages through the post office the last 3 weeks have been delayed severely.
    My problem is all USPS go through the Detroit sorting center. In Allen Park....Stuff disappears for weeks.....
    2 weeks prior to election everything stopped. I guess, they were too busy filling out fake ballots.....and back dating....there are 2 or more people that saw this.....

BLAAAAH! to Allen Park Center!!!!!

The Allen Park Center (The Hole) has been nothing but a joke for at least the last 13 years (that is when I started shipping my cast bullets to customers when I was in business). The shipments could show up at another center whereby the agent would call me and ask me if I wanted the box(es) back! Or, the shipment(s) would be lost for weeks or never found at the 'The Hole'. I swear that they must have garbage trucks lined up at the joint whereby the boxes are thrown into. Where else could they go? I retired from my business but when I do ship something I use UPS exclusively!

for the record, i got mine today

for the record, i got mine today
    Got what?
    Bullets or PR magazine?
    I am still waiting....Got Jan. NRA mag....

Quote Originally Posted by pikedrop View Post
    The Allen Park Center (The Hole) has been nothing but a joke for at least the last 13 years (that is when I started shipping my cast bullets to customers when I was in business). The shipments could show up at another center whereby the agent would call me and ask me if I wanted the box(es) back! Or, the shipment(s) would be lost for weeks or never found at the 'The Hole'. I swear that they must have garbage trucks lined up at the joint whereby the boxes are thrown into. Where else could they go? I retired from my business but when I do ship something I use UPS exclusively!
    Oh, Man! it's a huge black hole. I had a shipment before Xmas. Tracked in and out of Detroit, 3 times before it showed up....

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Youíre doing just fine, Lee. Few know what it takes to put on a National.
    Ain't that the truth. After putting on a Nationals you are so emotionally and physically drained.

Equipment List

Here it is...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by B_Rob85; 01-09-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Here it is...
    And not surprisingly, it looks just like what Lee said it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bryant View Post
    And not surprisingly, it looks just like what Lee said it would.
    Not surprising to us at all... but I do get why people want to see these.

One thing Iím curious about, only because I havenít been shooting long enough to know... has there been an increase in the use of tuners in the past 5-10 years?
    Last edited by B_Rob85; 01-10-2021 at 07:50 PM.