Thread: Triggertech vs Jewel?

Triggertech vs Jewel?

Has anyone tried a Triggertech Diamond trigger? How did it compare to a Jewel BR? Im debating on a trigger for my Borden BRM action for my 30br benchrest build.

I looked at Bix N Andy as well but thats over 50 dollars here in Canada.

Thanks

Triggertech makes a fine hunting trigger. It's not even in the ballpark with Jewell far as benchrest.

Right now, IMO nothing is.

Jewell. Buy the best the first time.

Joe

At $50.00 I will take a few, CN or USD

The TT Diamond is actually a very good trigger. Contrary to Al's opinion, I think it is on par with my Jewels but not as much play in the shoe. I also find it on par with the Bix's and Flavio Fare's I have. I have only dry fired one TT Diamond but the colleague that uses them shoots VERY well in F-open MR/LR.

Quote Originally Posted by TrxR View Post
    Has anyone tried a Triggertech Diamond trigger? How did it compare to a Jewel BR? Im debating on a trigger for my Borden BRM action for my 30br benchrest build.

I looked at Bix N Andy as well but thats over 50 dollars here in Canada.

Thanks
    While I have not sprung for a TT Diamond in one of my bench rifles (yet). I have had the pleasure of shooting another rifle with the Diamond turned to it's lowest setting and I was definitely impressed. Everyone has their own taste in triggers, and if you really like a no creep, very clean breaking trigger you just might like it. The fact that it is fully enclosed is also attractive. And made in Canada. JME. WD

Jewell!