Thread: New build

New build

Just finished the mods to the stock now to find someone to duplicate it ( the stock is a old and been used for many other builds )., get the action blued and a scope and it will be ready for anything . Anyone know someone that will duplicate the stock for me ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2430.JPG 
Views:	402 
Size:	568.7 KB 
ID:	22394   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2434.JPG 
Views:	344 
Size:	359.7 KB 
ID:	22395  

It has a 28" barrel with 1-8 twist 6mmBR , I made the barrel block and chambered it, and trued the Action , this is the first action that I'v trued . As soon as I get the new stock I'll post the groups .

Looking forward to seeing the groups

Though I get some idea on a stock maker , I need this stock duplicated .
    Last edited by ArtinNC; 05-23-2019 at 03:08 PM.

I definitely like the idea of a barrel block you could freefloat the action seems like a great set up. Itís weird Iíve never actually seen one in person. Do you bed the barrel in the block? I canít see why it would be needed just wondering if thatís how itís done.

Treebone Carving would probably duplicate the stock for you try giving them a call.

http://www.treebonecarving.com/

Quote Originally Posted by killswitch505 View Post
    I definitely like the idea of a barrel block you could freefloat the action seems like a great set up. Itís weird Iíve never actually seen one in person. Do you bed the barrel in the block? I canít see why it would be needed just wondering if thatís how itís done.
    I just going to bed the barrel block only , most of the barrel and the action will freefloats , the barrel block is 8" long . You could bed the barrel in the block but I'm not going to at first .

Guess I keep my old junky stock , seems no one wants the duplicate my stock pattern . It will shoot the same in a old stock as it will in a new stock , I'll use the money to go on a new scope .